Homebrew Suggestion Another folder

MrWhosHacking

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think we need a frimware Thread

It’s to messy lol make easier for poeople Stead of the post looking like poop lol

1.0.0 and all the way up to 5.1.0 or latest so like this we can find stuff more easier and faster what you think

So any questions or tutorial homebrews hacks. all you have to do it pick your frimware that you looking for and you see what they have. instead of looking through the whole post.

Or add another list thread: releases suggestions etc.

Maybe adding this to the list threads: 1.0.0 2.0.0 3.0.0 4.1.0 and so on so like this it’s easier. Idk just a thought

Last edited by MrWhosHacking,

SimonMKWii

Professional Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I think we need a frimware Thread

It’s to messy lol make easier for poeople Stead of the post looking like poop lol

1.0.0 and all the way up to 5.1.0 or latest so like this we can find stuff more easier and faster what you think

So any questions or tutorial homebrews hacks. all you have to do it pick your frimware that you looking for and you see what they have. instead of looking through the whole post.

Or add another list thread: releases suggestions etc.

Maybe adding this to the list threads: 1.0.0 2.0.0 3.0.0 4.1.0 and so on so like this it’s easier. Idk just a thought
You're making it way too easy for me to give one of my signature passive-aggressive responses...

Reactions: Doneo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol it's Ancientboi https://www.youtube.com/shorts/pH6vyMLU1ic +1