ROM Hack Animal Crossing New Leaf: Move PWP

Akira17

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yesterday I installed SoundHax on my 3DS to export my animal crossing save and edit it. I've been using this page to edit it, and everything worked perfectly so far.

However, I wanted to move a custom-design sign because I want to have it right next to the river, where it is normally not possible, but there is no option to move it.

Is it possible to move the pwp using this editor or is there maybe another editor which can do this?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yesterday I installed SoundHax on my 3DS to export my animal crossing save and edit it. I've been using this page to edit it, and everything worked perfectly so far.

However, I wanted to move a custom-design sign because I want to have it right next to the river, where it is normally not possible, but there is no option to move it.

Is it possible to move the pwp using this editor or is there maybe another editor which can do this?
Where you see your town map, in the editor, you'll see some coordinates for your houses and PWPs and other buildings. Near the X coordinate box (the first box), should be a black icon. If you click on it, you should be able to move it by clicking on the square you want to move it to.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k