• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Reply to thread

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I've even questioned this myself at a young age.
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    That's rough.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Yeah, exactly.
    Let's try to be content enough while on the shit, though.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    yep, just do what you can to get by, and in most cases it'll sort itself
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Thanks guys. I appreciate it.
    +1
    Any specific issues that put those thoughts on your mind? I mean, only if you feel like sharing.
    No pressure about it.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    keep it up

:grog:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @HiradeGirl, Only privately, I don't want to clutter the chat or get myself into issues.
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I understand that there are extreme cases where some people may consider this, but to me this is something I would never be able to present as an option to someone else, because that has a huge potential to put the thought in their mind that it is some kinda of confirmation that they should definitely do it
    Alright. DM if you want to talk about it. Maybe I can't do nothing, but if it helps you to tell someone, I'm here. @SylverReZ
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @NinStar, Depends on how you word it, I guess.
    @NinStar I wouldn't "present" that option to anyone, either. I mean people who actually desire euthanasia THEMSELVES and there's nothing to help them, physically or emotionally to improve.

If there was a way to help and cure everyone's death wishes of course I'd prefer that.
    That's the last thing I'll say about it. I don't want to fill this chat with depressive talking.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Let's move on from this and be happy. :D
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I'll just watch hentai
    +3
    @NinStar You do you.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Yes, everybody has their own interests. ;)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    *wink wink nudge*
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    don't worry, it will only be normal stuff this time
    Lol.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Lol.