LearningThisStuff

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, there.
Just two questions please, if that's okay.

On the 3DS CFW guide (from 3ds.hacks.guide) do I really need to follow past the 'initial setup' if all I want from my modified 3DS is to play with a no outline file on Pokémon Ultra Moon? (and maybe take screenshots... but it's not a must-have)

And just for a peace of mind, roughly how high or low are the chances of a brick? I've set the folders and files up already on my computer, ready to paste onto my sd card, but I must admit I am rather worried due to my uncertainty...

I appreciate the time you have taken to read this.
Thank you!

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, there.
Just two questions please, if that's okay.

On the 3DS CFW guide (from 3ds.hacks.guide) do I really need to follow past the 'initial setup' if all I want from my modified 3DS is to play with a no outline file on Pokémon Ultra Moon? (and maybe take screenshots... but it's not a must-have)

And just for a peace of mind, roughly how high or low are the chances of a brick? I've set the folders and files up already on my computer, ready to paste onto my sd card, but I must admit I am rather worried due to my uncertainty...

I appreciate the time you have taken to read this.
Thank you!
You should follow the whole guide if you're starting from scratch, regardless of your intentions.

Your brick risk is very low, but you should make a NAND backup when the guide tells you to. If you have a NAND backup, you can recover from just about any software brick.

LearningThisStuff

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You should follow the whole guide if you're starting from scratch, regardless of your intentions.

Your brick risk is very low, but you should make a NAND backup when the guide tells you to. If you have a NAND backup, you can recover from just about any software brick.

Much appreciated.
Thank you for your help!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think I watched a video where two games at 4K where eating just over 16GB of RAM and it's the...