Recent content by zTHC

  1. Z

    ROM Hack Pokémon Supernova Sun & Penumbra Moon: Fully-Featured Ultra Sun / Ultra Moon ROM Hacks!

    Can't randomized using pk3ds all options are grayed
  2. Z

    Hacking an exeption occurred error when loading Bravely default

    Game keep crashing when loaded, I'm on last Luma and Boot9Strap, 11.8 SysNAND on O3DS. I've enclose the crash dump file. Edit Solved
  3. Z

    ROM Hack [Released] Bravely Default/Second Uncensored

    AH you Ah, ok thanks np
  4. Z

    ROM Hack [Released] Bravely Default/Second Uncensored

    Console Ban? I'm playing offline in anycase. Thanks for the save but I don't need it, still can't find it on google and the only games version I've crashed
  5. Z

    ROM Hack [Released] Bravely Default/Second Uncensored

    Is the first thing I did, I know about the rules, but I can't find it. In this thread I read about a link through PM, so I ask.
  6. Z

    ROM Hack [Released] Bravely Default/Second Uncensored

    Could someone pm me a link for Bravely Default eur uncensored .cia?