Recent content by Zetta_D

  1. Zetta_D

    Hacking Pokémon ORAS | Sango Plugin

  2. Zetta_D

    Hacking Pokémon ORAS | Sango Plugin

  3. Zetta_D

    Hacking Pokémon ORAS | Sango Plugin

    I just added the Pokémon Emerald Battle Factory to ORAS.You pick 3 of 6 random level-50 rental Pokémon, built competitively (EVs, natures, good items, STAB and coverage moves, Mega Stones). Then you fight a streak of single battles against random trainers with random rental teams and the...
  4. Zetta_D

    Hacking Pokémon ORAS | Sango Plugin

    thx x) The Pokémon names and data are already there. I'll be adding the icons sometime next week.
  5. Zetta_D

    Hacking Pokémon ORAS | Sango Plugin

    [SKIP TITLE SCREEN (Pokémon Alpha Sapphire v1.4)] 0033B588 E3A00000 0033B58C E5C4004E 0033B590 E3A00001 0033B594 E28DD094 0033B598 E8BD8FF0
  6. Zetta_D

    Hacking Pokémon ORAS | Sango Plugin

    I have finished importing all the models and their data into Pokémon ORAS
  7. Zetta_D

    Hacking Pokémon ORAS | Sango Plugin

    I hope there won't be any issues on real hardware: here is the kujira plugin (for Pokémon X v1.5) and sango (for Pokémon Alpha Sapphire v1.4) https://github.com/David-Darras/sango-plugin/releases/tag/v5.0.0 1790063670 1790063670
  8. Zetta_D

    Hacking Pokémon ORAS | Sango Plugin

    The port is almost done, I'm still fixing a few bugs, adding scripts works here too, small demo
  9. Zetta_D

    Terraria Cheat Request

    These kinds of codes are pretty simple to make, you can follow this tutorial to make whatever cheats you want : https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-3ds-cheat-reverse-engineering-handbook-from-memory-scans-to-hooks.683548 You'll have the basics to create your codes in Action Replay format. If you...
  10. Zetta_D

    Hacking Pokémon ORAS | Sango Plugin

    I've finished my huge refactor of the Pokémon ORAS plugin source code, now I'm going to start porting it to the Kujira plugin for Pokémon XY.
  11. Zetta_D

    Hacking Pokémon ORAS | Sango Plugin

    It is now possible to add new scripts to Pokémon x) Example: s.TalkStart(); s.Talk(u"Hi! You just arrived in Littleroot Town?\n" u"This script is written in C++, not in Pawn!"); s.ShowMessage(u"Do you want a random item for 1000 Pokédollars?"); const bool wants_item = s.AskYesNo()...
  12. Zetta_D

    Hacking Pokémon ORAS | Sango Plugin

    I managed to add new abilities and moves into the game without replacing the existing ones x) I'm going to see if it's possible to make other game extensions. 1788695029 I can also add new weathers now
  13. Zetta_D

    Gaming A cheat for Yo-kai Watch 3.0?

    You can try doing it yourself x) Unlike Pokémon, HP isn't displayed during battle, but before starting a battle, check your first Yo-kai's HP. Go into battle and perform a search with "Equal to" and that value with the CTRPF. Then switch to "Unknown value". When your Yo-kai takes damage, do...
  14. Zetta_D

    Hacking Pokémon ORAS | Sango Plugin

    Crashes on hardware console have been fixed, here is the updated plugin: https://github.com/David-Darras/sango-plugin/releases/tag/v4.1.0