Recent content by ZERO2026

  1. ZERO2026

    Atelier Ryza DX Trilogy

    [Custom Quality by Check Item] 02070000 00BD4FA8 000003E7 04070000 00BD4F90 10000008 04070000 00BD4F94 79403108 04070000 00BD4F98 79000E88 04070000 00BD4F9C 79001288 04070000 00BD4FA0 F9400288 04070000 00BD4FA4 D65F03C0 04070000 00608388 94173302 Change Pearl Max] 04070000 0074B38C 52A01329...
  2. ZERO2026

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Do you have a save file where you've progressed up to after the stage party? Earlier saves are fine too.
  3. ZERO2026

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Where is the new code?
  4. ZERO2026

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    After using the code, the item quantity becomes only 1.
  5. ZERO2026

    Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Z-A Cheat Database

    There are no geraniums in the evolution stone?
  6. ZERO2026

    Xenoblade Chronicles X cheats and mods

    1743525283 I have started the second round now. Unfortunately, Xenoblade Chronicles X does not inherit the save function, so I can only collect everything again, including making the strongest mecha. By the way, I rarely use the 9999 item code and the 255 code now. In order to prevent...
  7. ZERO2026

    Xenoblade Chronicles X cheats and mods

    I think I have encountered the same problems as you, such as vacationing by the lake and annihilating Tifania, which have affected subsequent missions.
  8. ZERO2026

    Xenoblade Chronicles X cheats and mods

    The item number 255 code seems to have a problem in the annihilation of Tifaniyya mission. I collected three keys, but the barrier did not respond. What's worse is that I didn't save the game before and could go back. The 255 item code had no problem in the previous mission.