Recent content by Yamabuki

  1. Yamabuki

    Tactics Ogre Reborn [0100E12013C1A000]

    Oops i meant to ask which part of the cheat designates the activation buttons. L3 + R3 mess with the speed and HP bar options. Maybe better with just L + R or ZL + ZR
  2. Yamabuki

    Tactics Ogre Reborn [0100E12013C1A000]

    Sorry misunderstood you.
  3. Yamabuki

    Tactics Ogre Reborn [0100E12013C1A000]

    Which after you use DBI to turn the version back to 0, you need to upgrade it to 1.2
  4. Yamabuki

    Tactics Ogre Reborn [0100E12013C1A000]

    Nah man, you are much better off downgrading back to 1.0.2 with DBI. Took me a while to figure that out but so worth it
  5. Yamabuki

    Tactics Ogre Reborn [0100E12013C1A000]

    Aaah I had that black screen when I used the recruit anyone code to recruit a dark knight. With the recruit anyone code, I was able to bypass that issue recruiting the dark knight and then killing him to complete the mission. The dark knight would join after the mission :) Thank you for the code!!
  6. Yamabuki

    Tactics Ogre Reborn [0100E12013C1A000]

    Does anybody have a code for instant win? Trying to skip some floors on PoTD. Thanks!
  7. Yamabuki

    Tactics Ogre Reborn [0100E12013C1A000]

    alright! I'm giving a little contribution back here: I used these codes from file in chinese at 'cheat slips'. It works perfectly with Kaido-B's master code. [Drop card] 040B0000 002CEEB4 4B090149 040B0000 002CF294 4B080128 040B0000 002CF348 4B080128 040B0000 002CF3FC 4B080128 040B0000...
  8. Yamabuki

    Tactics Ogre Reborn [0100E12013C1A000]

    I wish I could get back on 1.0.2…. I couldn’t find the nsp for it though 😭 none of the codes work for 1.0.3…. Omg I finally got back to 1.0.2!!!! Can’t wait to try out all the awesome codes you guys have here. It’s like a gold mine 1670133349 is the {Tactics Ogre Reborn v1.0.2 BY-Kaido B}...
  9. Yamabuki

    Tactics Ogre Reborn [0100E12013C1A000]

    Are you guys on version 1.03 already?
  10. Yamabuki

    Tactics Ogre Reborn [0100E12013C1A000]

    I tried running these codes for 1.03 but the game won’t open. Is there an activation code I need first?
  11. Yamabuki

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Requesting Tactics Ogre Reborn v 1.03 cheats (prior versions not working... ; ;) TID: 0100E12013C1A000 BID: F69FDFF8B8802B97
  12. Yamabuki

    Tactics Ogre Reborn [0100E12013C1A000]

    I messed up and updated my game to 1.03 today… now none of the cheats work even when I changed the txt file to the new builder ID…. Does anyone have new codes for 1.03 yet? Thanks a bunch!! 1670019955 Also it would be awesome if it’s possible for a code that would make mobs drop everything.