Recent content by xxdarkus101xx

  1. X

    Gaming Star Wars Rogue Squadron II Rogue Leader ar codes help

    Hello, I have been trying to get some ar codes to work in dolphin emulator but the game freezes when using the following action replay cheats as soon as I load up the game: - Unlimited Secondary Weapons - Perfect Statistics Invincibility seems to work fine in Dolphin emulator I have tried...
  2. X

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    Hey Matias aside from that I just want to know if you have begun finding the cheats I have requested for super smash ultimate. Are you making them or are the moderators working on them? Just want to have an idea on whether if our request will be fulfilled later on
  3. X

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    I have a few cheat requests for: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Title ID: 01006A800016E000 Build ID: 9825A8B3C3904A82 Version: 12.0 P1 No damage Damage modifier for P1 Hit Range modifier for P1 Speed and Jump Modifier Possibly infinite B-up jump Press certain buttons for final smash activation
  4. X

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Sorry for posting this but incase anybody didn't know I have updated my game to 12.0.0 so here is the info: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Title id: 01006A800016E000 Build id: 9825A8B3C3904A82 Requested Cheats: No Damage to P1 (P1 invincible cheat is bugged meaning causes projectiles to not affect...
  5. X

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Update: the invincible cheat causes side projectile attacks to not damage the enemies, so I would like to another type of invincibility cheat or no damage to P1 please
  6. X

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    hey sorry about this but I now have the latest version of super smash ultimate on yuzu and made a cheat file with the corresponding build and title id and grabbed the code from this website https://tinfoil.io/Title/01006A800016E000 and the 1p invincible cheat works. but now I was wondering if...
  7. X

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Update forgot the id and build id Super Smash Ultimate Title id: 01006a800016e000 Build id: fd471eb458c915e7 (tested it for lots of skill points cheat and it worked so im guessing this is the build id for it) Version: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate 2.0.1
  8. X

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Can anyone update the cheats for ultimate super smash? All I need is p1 invincible Press certain buttons for final smash I know this can't be too much to ask. I'm using ryujinx and I have version 2.0.1. Dont know if the latest version with all the dlc characters can be found on the web. Anyway...
  9. X

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    I would like to request the following cheats for super smash ultimate on ryujinx: P1 invincible press certain buttons for final smash. I have version 2.0.1 if that matters as it is the only version I could find over the internet
  10. X

    Hacking Nintendont

    oh ok was there a list for games with ocarina codes that work i forgot where it was
  11. X

    Hacking Nintendont

    guys for super mario sunshine GMSE01. the moon jump code isn't working. i tried the code on the geckocodes.org website and that is not working. any ideas
  12. X

    Hacking Nintendont

    hey does anyone also know if they have a working cheat code gct file the game : The Scorpion King: Rise of the Akkadian for gamecube
  13. X

    Hacking Nintendont

    ok ill deactivate the 2 mastercodes and even the one that looks like (m) datel and see if that works EDIT ok but there is one more thing that i gotta worry about for instance there is like infinite powerballs and missiles and then there is another one called infinite missiles. there are some...
  14. X

    Hacking Nintendont

    WOOHOOOO Ok guys the infinite health is working now. i think i just need one more question to ask. now i have visited the gamehacking.org website and i have the copied these cheats and these are gecko by the way. Infinite Missiles 04002C90 016879FF Infinite Balls 00457D1B 00000003 now can...
  15. X

    Hacking Nintendont

    ok so there was a file that i think i needed to make the cheats work or for something else. the file was called kenobigc.bin. do i still need that and if i do where do i put it at Plus the file called kenobiwii.h is already in my sourcecode - gc source - gcbackuplauncher - include