Recent content by xlSoulTaker

  1. xlSoulTaker

    Disney Dreamlight Valley (0100D39012C1A000)

    Can I ask how much the multipliers multiply by? Thank you :)
  2. xlSoulTaker

    Disney Dreamlight Valley (0100D39012C1A000)

    @abadidea can I also have help with my save? current problem: on the questline for bringing miney back, I have to build her house. I know about the issues, so I usually save before i do any events. When I went up to the scrooge sight to build her house and build it, I got transaction error...
  3. xlSoulTaker

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Thank you so much <3 if its not too much to ask can i request just a max friendship code for now? Hehe
  4. xlSoulTaker

    Rune Factory 5 1.0.1 TID: 01002F7013224000 BID: B07BB37077D3A54C

    can I get a clarification on how to add 0x8 to 00000028? Thank you :)
  5. xlSoulTaker

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    oh okay thanks. too complicated for me so good luck to all coders :)
  6. xlSoulTaker

    Rune Factory 5 1.0.1 TID: 01002F7013224000 BID: B07BB37077D3A54C

    anyone know how to manually search for the time in Rune Factory 5 using EdiZon? and will freezing the found value reflect in game? I've been trying for about 30min-1hour searching for values but none are working :(
  7. xlSoulTaker

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    anyone know how to manually search for the time in Rune Factory 5? and will freezing the found value reflect in game? I've been trying for about 30min-1hour searching for values but none are working :(
  8. xlSoulTaker

    ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Arceus Cheat Database

    these are mods and not codes for the game
  9. xlSoulTaker

    ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Arceus Cheat Database

    please dont. hahaha but you can change it to "restore pp after battle" instead as it works that way. hahaha
  10. xlSoulTaker

    ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Arceus Cheat Database

    1. I dont know what version youre on. 2. theres a search function in the top right for a reason If i spoon-feed this to you now, you'll just be lost and ask for another easily searchable question in the future. I tried searching for "shiny charm" just now and found a code easily. :)
  11. xlSoulTaker

    ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Arceus Cheat Database

    how else would you? hahahaha
  12. xlSoulTaker

    ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Arceus Cheat Database

    yes, I am. :) It works for new pokemon that you capture and not the current ones in your party :)