Recent content by Xale007

  1. Xale007

    nullDC4Wii

    so volgarrr is running again ? Weird yeah Mvc2 is a strange one, didn't suceed in resolving the bug. An issue is opened on github I don't know for the cap 50 fps, maybe it's related to your bios ? For date/time I plan to synchronise Dreamcast Time to Wii's time in the future Suggestion ...
  2. Xale007

    nullDC4Wii

    ah yeah 0.56/0.57 anyway that's strange.. I have to send you special build to test Can you come to discord ? Also 0.76 released here: https://github.com/BenoitAdam/nullDC4Wii/releases/tag/alpha0.76
  3. Xale007

    nullDC4Wii

    I was never able to run Volgar, even on 0.54
  4. Xale007

    nullDC4Wii

    ok add these to the wiki, and put (homebrew) or (aftermarket) beside the title https://wiibrew.org/wiki/NullDC4Wii/Compatibility I'll see later about everything
  5. Xale007

    nullDC4Wii

    indeed thanks for pointing that out, did a couple of mistake on some games, thanks
  6. Xale007

    nullDC4Wii

    Nice to hear that, please report this on the wiki and saying it's version 0.73 Also : New release, some fixes and more speed ! Warning : BLOCKCOPY may hang some video games, turn off if you have freeze and retest. Report to me if any games hangs...
  7. Xale007

    nullDC4Wii

    Nice to hear, did a lot of AI slop these last days I may need to dig to clean/reduce some RAM usage. I think some presets aren't necessary 1789329447 yeah indeed memory left on What's Shenmue is 1.18Mb We are pushing the Wii to it's final limit here
  8. Xale007

    nullDC4Wii

    ok it should be fixed, JSR not that bug anymore + your HDD is working https://github.com/BenoitAdam/nullDC4Wii/releases/tag/alpha0.73 If not, toggle the EXPERIMENTAL (Page 6) preset (TEX WRAP GUARD)
  9. Xale007

    nullDC4Wii

    yeah homebrew games are mostly not supported. If I get a copy of those 2 games I maybe could dig into them more, fix stuff and adjust preset
  10. Xale007

    nullDC4Wii

    Try with Very_fast+ and cmpr=on on both SD and USB As I stated : These kind of graphic issue are usually fix with this preset (Very_fast+ and cmpr=on ) I had a problem recently (I put cmbr instead of cmpr) so be sure to have the game_presets.cfg from alpha 0.72 in both SD/HDD and make sure...
  11. Xale007

    nullDC4Wii

    Ah nice ! Finally ! do me a screen or photo or the corrupted texture game_presets.cfg should be good, altough it must be placed is SD if game loaded from SD, and HDD if game loaded from HDD
  12. Xale007

    nullDC4Wii

    ok try this one If it works, it works If it display a message and go back to HBC, send me ndclog.txt again
  13. Xale007

    nullDC4Wii

    Yeah I'm aware of those games not launching https://github.com/BenoitAdam/nullDC4Wii/issues/88 I couldn't resolve that, the best you can do is coming on discord and @ skmp, the original nulldc dev. Pretty sur he could resolve this in very little time
  14. Xale007

    nullDC4Wii

    mmm maybe it's not complete Giving you 2 files : FIRST : test boot_q3fix.dol, this one may be the fix (and give me the ndclog of it, see below) IF IT DOES NOT WORK Test the boot_logfix.dol updated and do this this : 1/ Launch NullDC4Wii 2/ Launch a Game 3/ Wait till title screen of the...
  15. Xale007

    nullDC4Wii

    ok nice But I think that disabled fastmem automatically so it's not a good fix. Now please send me the file SD:/ndclog.txt