Recent content by Xalace

  1. Xalace

    Metroid Prime 4 : Beyond [010019A01E2F2000]

    I finnished the game in the 1st week it was released. Be carefull with the 1hk code during last boss. Boss will disapear and wont trigger cut sceen. Leaving you unable to complete. Have to start from last save.
  2. Xalace

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Metroid 4 Any chance code for allie (team member) inf health to avoid game over when they die.
  3. Xalace

    Metroid Prime 4 : Beyond [010019A01E2F2000]

    Any chance code for allie (team member) inf health to avoid game over when they die.
  4. Xalace

    Metroid Prime 4 : Beyond [010019A01E2F2000]

    Anyone have codes for metroid prime 4 inf allie's health? Last boss got me with dead ally. Fyi i tryed the -1 boss health by tom vita but boss disapeared unable to finnish battle.
  5. Xalace

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Anyone have codes for metroid prime 4 inf allie's health? Last boss got me with dead ally.
  6. Xalace

    Metroid Prime 4 : Beyond [010019A01E2F2000]

    After flare pool boss. I think it was a 5 min timer. Cleared it in under 4 min.
  7. Xalace

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    I am experiancing the same problem. I cant use the glove. I only used az91 health code. I will try a new game tomorrow bc mine is glitched. Without cheat. I feel like it blocked the glove from equiping. Just a guess.
  8. Xalace

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Metroid prime 4 Beyond 1.1.0 Tid 010019A01E2F2000 BID 8275FBE1EC5191C2 Request inf health Inf ammo
  9. Xalace

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Did it leak? Where you find it?
  10. Xalace

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    https://gbatemp.net/threads/naruto-x-boruto-ultimate-ninja-storm-connections.652385/
  11. Xalace

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Could someone make an inf health code plz
  12. Xalace

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Wizordum TID= 0100B59023CAA000 BID= 04F0F34071975F7D Cheat needed: Damage Multiplier, max/inf HP, max/inf gold on buy, secret room always seen on map