Recent content by Whirblewind

  1. Whirblewind

    Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

    I can't get the touch screen to work in any DS games. This is my first time using DSiMenu++. Not using a flashcard. I don't know if I should be asking here or somewhere bootstrap related as I don't fully understand the difference so I apologize if I'm aimed at the wrong place. N3DS with most...
  2. Whirblewind

    Hacking 3DS NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

    That's what he said, though, isn't it? (or dstt which I didn't pick) He also liked my post so I assume that's the one.
  3. Whirblewind

    Hacking 3DS NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

    Which is this guy? (you don't have to reply if I got it right) http://www.nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=149 Thank you!
  4. Whirblewind

    Hacking 3DS NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

    Well, I'm seeing most of the cards aimed at $15-22 and that seems like what I want? If I can pay that much, I'd like to, but I also don't know what I'd be missing. Do you have the time to explain my options?
  5. Whirblewind

    Hacking 3DS NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

    Looking to grab a DS flashcart for my luma N3DS. I already have a micro SDHC to use. I tried to answer this myself going over nds-cart but I am overwhelmed by choice. Is there a best option for my situation? Thanks for any help.