Recent content by WesterTheTester

  1. W

    Hacking Nintendo Boot screen stuck

    Unfortunatly after much effort and help from Draxzelex. We could not get it working, instead im now at a full blackscreen, switch wont turn on. No boot not even to RCM.
  2. W

    Hacking Nintendo Boot screen stuck

    Although i didnt use that video, i did however do this https://www.reddit.com/r/SwitchHacks/comments/8tvxce/heres_how_to_restore_a_nand_backup_for_ban/ to restore my NAND as i dont have a card big enough to fit it on.
  3. W

    Hacking Nintendo Boot screen stuck

    Thanks for assisting, going to be eating, Sorry for taking time out of your day.
  4. W

    Hacking Nintendo Boot screen stuck

    Noo, i avoided that and used Choi on the console itself when it was working.
  5. W

    Hacking Nintendo Boot screen stuck

    I do, InsaneCallum#3519
  6. W

    Hacking Nintendo Boot screen stuck

    Im going to assume you have read the other comments in here aswell. About me restoring up my NAND through a USB cable. Boot0/boot1 were both made before any AutoRCM. However when i first got this screen issue (5.1.0) i did have AutoRCM installed and disabled it when restoring nand (however since...
  7. W

    Hacking Nintendo Boot screen stuck

    I did indeed. Still have that issue.
  8. W

    Hacking Nintendo Boot screen stuck

    I might see if thats my only option, its strange tho, when i restored my NAND through the cable, it got rid of my blue/purple screen so i assumed it would've worked. Thanks for help i guess, if anyone else has ideas, please post them!
  9. W

    Hacking Nintendo Boot screen stuck

    I used partial nand backup and put them together to make a 30gb nand file. I dont have a 64gb sd, and i saw posts saying Hex Workshop and HacDiskMount works through USB cable.
  10. W

    Hacking Nintendo Boot screen stuck

    Cant put a NAND backup on Fat32, and fat32 has been tried.
  11. W

    Hacking Nintendo Boot screen stuck

    My SD is 32gb (only 28gb usable), and hekate supports exFat, im just trying to get into OFW
  12. W

    Hacking Nintendo Boot screen stuck

    NAND was checked and it said it was fine, however i cant use a SD card as its not big enough so i used Hex Workshop, im petty f--ked aint I?
  13. W

    Hacking Nintendo Boot screen stuck

    Fuse count is 4, 3.0.2 NAND backup restored. I can boot into Hekate, I didnt make a backup in 5.1.0 as i couldnt get into it when i updated with ChoiDujour