Recent content by weilai

  1. weilai

    Hello Kitty Island Adventure [010027901C89C000]

    Could you update the cheat codes for version 3.0.0 when you have time?
  2. weilai

    EA SPORTS FC 27 1.8c.fd45 TID: 0100C49025D3E000 BID: 9636BCD68E2EF2C8

    Could you please update the cheat codes for 1.8d.310c when you have time?
  3. weilai

    Disney Dreamlight Valley [0100D39012C1A000]

    Could you please take time to update the cheat codes for version 1.25.0?
  4. weilai

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Alright, I'll give it a try. 1790168717 This is what it looks like after updating with the cheat updater tool. Not sure if it's correct. [Breeze beta108.7b Sid Meier's Civilization VII 1.4.2.1 TID: 0100C3601518C000 BID: C926A58A14DFBD46] {Mastercode by Nic87} 04000000 03C05BF0 A9376BF9...
  5. weilai

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    08000000 03BED450 180000B9 A9376BF9 08000000 03BED458 B9424000 B9024019 08000000 03BED460 17514995 A9776BF9 08000000 03BED468 18000080 015F9000 08000000 03BED470 B9424100 B9024100 08000000 03BED478 015F9000 175152E5 08000000 03BED480 5400006C 710002DF 08000000 03BED488 1757905C 0B1F0295 08000000...
  6. weilai

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Could you please update the cheat codes for v1.4.2.1 when you get a chance?
  7. weilai

    Demonschool 1.12.0 TID: 0100CD601AB4C000 BID: FEFD997D936B4185

    Could you please take some time to update the cheat codes for version v1.12.0?
  8. weilai

    No Man's Sky

    Could you spare some time to update the cheat codes for version 7.0.0? BID: 27749F7144B46203
  9. weilai

    Hello Kitty Island Adventure [010027901C89C000]

    Great work! 1789996642 I'm not sure if this file was updated to v2.18.1 or you missed updating the BID. The BID inside the file is still 13794F88E5BBC1D6. v2.18.1 BID:5134D58C555B8E71 It was posted on the front page, so I didn’t see it. My apologies.
  10. weilai

    Hello Kitty Island Adventure [010027901C89C000]

    Could you please take some time to update the cheat codes for version v2.18.1?
  11. weilai

    Hacking Tales of the Shire [010094D01DC7E000]

    Haven't seen an update in ages, thanks for the update, great work!
  12. weilai

    Disney Dreamlight Valley [0100D39012C1A000]

    Thanks for the update, great work!
  13. weilai

    Hacking INAZUMA ELEVEN: Victory Road

    Yes, I feel the same, these features are very powerful. But I struggle a bit with understanding them. There are too many toggles and I cannot match each switch to its corresponding cheat, which confuses me. Could you optimize and reorganize the cheat list to make it more intuitive later? Like...
  14. weilai

    Hacking INAZUMA ELEVEN: Victory Road

    Sure thing! I’ll install version 7.0.0 once I get back from my business trip and test out these cheat codes.
  15. weilai

    Hacking INAZUMA ELEVEN: Victory Road

    Finally got the cheat codes for version 7.0.0! Thank you so much for the update, great work!