Recent content by Verdanttt

  1. Verdanttt

    Homebrew tagNX - a WIP to play *some* online third party games on banned switches

    RIP.. But still tho thank you for your effort and your answer towards the question. Means a lot to me especially when it comes to online play haha
  2. Verdanttt

    Homebrew tagNX - a WIP to play *some* online third party games on banned switches

    nevermind i didn't check that someone already asked for the same thing haha
  3. Verdanttt

    Homebrew tagNX - a WIP to play *some* online third party games on banned switches

    Hey since Minecraft dungeons 2 is out. Is there any tagNX patch for that? Since there is Minecraft dungeon 1 Patch I'm sure it's available for dungeons 2. If not can I do it myself or in any way? 1790862084 Hello. Is there any tagNX patch for Minecraft dungeon 2? Since there is a patch for...
  4. Verdanttt

    Hacking Sigpatches for Atmosphere (Hekate, fss0, fusee & package3)

    Thank you so much you're a life saver!!
  5. Verdanttt

    Hacking Sigpatches for Atmosphere (Hekate, fss0, fusee & package3)

    hey. So i actually downloaded* ldn_mitm but it just kept crashing and even resetted the sigpatch smh. I fixed the sigpatch thing thanks to BTH but the issue is that LDN_MITM is still not working and crashes the whole atmosphere smh. (I'm sorry it's out of the context and in the wrong community...