Recent content by Unknown27

  1. Unknown27

    ROM Hack RELEASE New Switch Save site with modified Saves and 100% Completed Saves

    Completed 100% Save uploaded in the Game Saves section. Restore with JKSV. https://gbatemp.net/download/final-fantasy-tactics-the-ivalice-chronicles.39976/
  2. Unknown27

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    https://gbatemp.net/threads/marvel-cosmic-invasion-1-0-2-tid-010059d020c26000-bid-d72df31ad403322f.677638/
  3. Unknown27

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Double Dragon Revive vN1.10 TID: 01006AE02236C000 BID: DBD5C9EC799E65A9
  4. Unknown27

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    No worries. Thank you so much for trying. ;)
  5. Unknown27

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Hi @2K417 - Any way I can bother you to add a easy spell learn in the Citadel when you unlock the Mage tower? I'm having a hard time learning a lot of these spells. :cry:
  6. Unknown27

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    You are awesome @2K417 Thank you!
  7. Unknown27

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    It would be awesome to get codes for this release. I loved this game on mobile. B-) - Max Gold - Max Skill Points - Have all items - Spells have 0 mana cost
  8. Unknown27

    Trails in the Sky 1st Chapter 1.0.7 TID: 01002C9022770000 BID: 8963A531FA7F27A5

    lol ok no worries. Despite the turbo mode it's still not fast enough since there are a lot of fetch quests imo. Still appreciate the codes we have so thanks again for that. :grog:
  9. Unknown27

    Trails in the Sky 1st Chapter 1.0.7 TID: 01002C9022770000 BID: 8963A531FA7F27A5

    Great codes @WiduraGoez Would you be able to make a movement speed code to make traversing the world map a lot quicker? Movment Speed x2 Movement Speed x4
  10. Unknown27

    ROM Hack RELEASE New Switch Save site with modified Saves and 100% Completed Saves

    Sweet. Thanks. Now I can replay this and not have to grind since I've already completed this on the PS3. Can you upload this save in the Game Save area also? Would definitely like that Vesperia save you got as well. https://gbatemp.net/download/categories/game-saves.1668/
  11. Unknown27

    ROM Hack RELEASE New Switch Save site with modified Saves and 100% Completed Saves

    Do these saves include all the Bromides for both games?
  12. Unknown27

    Lunar Remastered Collection [0100DCD01E9EE001] & [0100DCD01E9EE002] v.1.0.3 US

    Multiplier codes are for Lunar 2 specifically. @WiduraGoez has updated the first post with updated cheat files.
  13. Unknown27

    Lunar Remastered Collection [0100DCD01E9EE001] & [0100DCD01E9EE002] v.1.0.3 US

    Awesome. Thanks for this. I did some testing and they work great. If it's not too much trouble, could you also add. Exp Multi 128x Exp Multi 256x Just makes it less grindy. I'm level 28 now and I have to fight a few battles with x64 in order to gain a level. I know...first world problems...