Recent content by ultimatepump

  1. ultimatepump

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    Hi. Is there an updated cheat archive AIO?
  2. ultimatepump

    R-Type Delta: HD Boosted(US) 1.0.1 TID: 0100B3B02459E000 BID: 23C6F60C4619569A

    How do we get HD graphics to show? It just looks like crap PS1 graphics
  3. ultimatepump

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Ghosts N Goblins PID: 0100D6200F2BA000 BID: 2B4B2C0DB7520135 Any cheats would be great. Thanks
  4. ultimatepump

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Night Stalker Gear PID: 0100830025018000 BID: 5862EA27C9359770 Any goodies is appreciated. 1761335098 Ghosts N Goblins PID: 0100D6200F2BA000 BID: 2B4B2C0DB7520135 Any cheats would be great. Thanks
  5. ultimatepump

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Anyone know why the cheats crash the game? Unplayable.
  6. ultimatepump

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Thank you! 1760280780 I don't know why but it keeps crashing after a minute or so.
  7. ultimatepump

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Bullet Soul Infinite Burst TID: 0100643017FC4000 BID: 4EF7280050789A2 Any cheats please, thank you!
  8. ultimatepump

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    We understand each other and I respect that you remember when emulation started, it was a community of people that helped each other. Their weren't people yet that felt entitled or better then anyone else. I'm not saying you're like that, I'm saying I understand why you stopped. People feel...