Recent content by tyrod

  1. tyrod

    Pokémon Legends: Z-A 1.0.1 TID: 0100F43008C44000 BID: 7222E13ECF6ADB32

    Can i request an exp multiplier code for the game like we had in sword and shield and not scarlet and violet I didn’t like the exp candy multiplier cheat for scarlet and violet
  2. tyrod

    ROM Hack [Database] CTRPF AR CHEAT CODES

    Can I request a code that makes a random monster spawn when fusing for dqmj3 JPN English translation like dqmj3 professional has on YouTube?
  3. tyrod

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    request for tomswitchs codes for tmnt splintered fate version 1.10 to be made compatible with the ryujinx emulator TID: 01005CF01E784000 BID: 97793A447CDBB675
  4. tyrod

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    cheat requests for tmnt splintered fates that work on the ryujinx emulator.
  5. tyrod

    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Splintered Fate 1.1.0 TID: 01005CF01E784000 BID: 97793A447CDBB675

    never mind found out all of them except gauge 10 doesn't work on ryujinx with that said can you fix the ones that don't work and make them compatible with the ryujinx emulator?
  6. tyrod

    shin megami tensei iv apocalypse code request

    hello everyone, I'd like to request someone to make a code for shin Megami Tensei iv apocalypse since for some reason while in game my screen doesn't flash a color when booting in bootntr latest version I have my folders and files set up correctly, so I don't know why it doesn't work, anyways my...
  7. tyrod

    Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

    I don’t get why you guys won’t make a exp multiplier during battle code for scarlet and violet yes you can use candies but I heard the stats of your Pokemon become bad when you just give it candies plus with the code it would make battles with trainers actually useful you don’t have to make it...
  8. tyrod

    Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

    is anyone working on a exp multiplier in battle code for pokemon scarlet 3.00?
  9. tyrod

    DRAGON QUEST MONSTERS: The Dark Prince 1.0.2 TID: 0100A77018EA0000 BID: 6B72212DABB91A6F

    How’s the enemy modifier code going? I hope the drama earlier didn’t discourage you from continuing it would love to have it for ryujinx.
  10. tyrod

    DRAGON QUEST MONSTERS: The Dark Prince 1.0.2 TID: 0100A77018EA0000 BID: 6B72212DABB91A6F

    just wondering how the cheat making is going what with the drama on this forum earlier hope that isn't discouraging you with your code making love your codes so far btw keep it up!
  11. tyrod

    DRAGON QUEST MONSTERS: The Dark Prince 1.0.2 TID: 0100A77018EA0000 BID: 6B72212DABB91A6F

    Yes please also make it compatible with ryujinx emulator I knew it was a matter of time before someone made a wild monster modifier.
  12. tyrod

    DRAGON QUEST MONSTERS: The Dark Prince 1.0.2 TID: 0100A77018EA0000 BID: 6B72212DABB91A6F

    yeah I'm having trouble too after I activate the code all my monsters ids change even monsters in my paddock plus set monster x to slime code isn't working for me either I don't even need to press a button to activate it either it's activated automatically without button input at all.
  13. tyrod

    DRAGON QUEST MONSTERS: The Dark Prince 1.0.2 TID: 0100A77018EA0000 BID: 6B72212DABB91A6F

    Hopefully when you do make it hopefully it works for emulator like ryujinx love your codes btw keep up the great work!
  14. tyrod

    DRAGON QUEST MONSTERS: The Dark Prince 1.0.2 TID: 0100A77018EA0000 BID: 6B72212DABB91A6F

    okay thanks also does any of your codes you posted earlier work on the ryujinx emulator?
  15. tyrod

    DRAGON QUEST MONSTERS: The Dark Prince 1.0.2 TID: 0100A77018EA0000 BID: 6B72212DABB91A6F

    what does the max items code do cloud strife is it like tomswitch's x200 item on use code? or does it give you max of every item in the game?