Recent content by tuliovictors

  1. T

    Homebrew Homebrew game PES 2021 - Switch Port

    First of all, thanks a lot for the port! Great work! I have a question and a suggestion. Why did you remove the high-graphics option? I feel like it runs very smoothly on my Switch OLED without needing a heavy overclock. My suggestion would be to remove the passing aim line to make it more like...
  2. T

    Emulation Emulator NetherSX2 - Switch Port

    Overclocked? 1785253259 Pro evolution soccer 6 is almost playable at 60 FPS
  3. T

    Homebrew Homebrew game Very Little Nightmares - Switch port

    Is it possible to port Clone Hero? Since you've now managed to port the first Unity Game.
  4. T

    Sonic Racing Crossworlds Savedata with free dlc unlocked

    ITS WORKS 1759339358 Ichiban
  5. T

    Sonic Racing Crossworlds Savedata with free dlc unlocked

    I downloaded a save file for the PC version, deleted the .sav file from the end of the file, replaced it in the Switch emulator, and the game loaded the save file normally. Could you share this save file?