Recent content by topcathack

  1. T

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    I want your opinion. Is 13.60 superior in every aspect or not having yet fpkg is a limiting factor?
  2. T

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    I have like 3 that I was wondering what to do with them.
  3. T

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Just turn on your new PS5, don't set up an internet connection, configure offline. Once it boots, go to system and set that the system do not download any updates Set the conection and chage the DNS You don't need internet connection unless you want to pair a Disc Drive or PS Portal. What I...
  4. T

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    The things you have programmed required the keys? is there something you couldn't do that required the keys?
  5. T

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Keys are universal or console/user specific?
  6. T

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    That I would love to test
  7. T

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Is there a good tutorial with all these changes?
  8. T

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Beggars can't be choosers. We get what Devs want to give, it's not an obligation, we are not even a formal community paying them a salary or worse expecting them to work out of altruism just for the sake of a better world and pirating games as a revolutionary act against multi-billion companies...
  9. T

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    It seems this is a third.
  10. T

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Jordy stated that Sonic wasn't in h1 program. Considering what he said about his mom being critical ill, I think he didn't want to take the chances of other claiming the bounty. Remeber when he said that the 13.60 has already been reported? My bet is that it was one of the four reported by Gezine.
  11. T

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Yeah, this happened to me. Bought the digital PSN on 13.00 and stored away, after a month tried to play it and neeeded to connect and, of course, update. I took the chance last week and updated to 13.60. So if there is like 15 days between the purchase and the system prompting to update, it...
  12. T

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Hey guys, question. My Pro is in 13.60, I updated and paired with Portal. I am using nomadic DNS in my PS5, and it still works with Portal. My question is, can I also prevent portal to be updated? If not, is there a chance an update in the Portal could make incompatible the portal with PS5?