Recent content by Thinkrs

  1. Thinkrs

    Gaming Daigasso! Band Brothers P

    It is an honor! Then, please find attached a report. I asked the AI to create a document to report on the findings "we have had" since I started iterating with it. I asked for the report to be technical enough as I thought that might come in handy for you, since you do know what you are doing...
  2. Thinkrs

    Gaming Daigasso! Band Brothers P

    Oh, Cool!! Thank you!!! Let me ask you a question, did you have a chance to check the converter I uploaded? by chance, do you find it at least decent? does it work differently than the one you uploaded? I ask all of this because, as you may have read, I am not a programmer and used AI to help...
  3. Thinkrs

    Gaming Daigasso! Band Brothers P

    Anybody got any feedback on how the converter (version 15) has worked for you??? Do you have any songs you want to test? do let me know so we can crack this together.
  4. Thinkrs

    Gaming Daigasso! Band Brothers P

    And then, I decide to iterate once more to try and fix the drums.... and guess what, it worked, find the resulting midi, sounding really strong, plus find the latest iteration of the converter with which I made this midi. Enjoy! On second thought.... I think I will continue iterating... it is...
  5. Thinkrs

    Gaming Daigasso! Band Brothers P

    Hello all, find attached a zip that contains the bbp and midi of one particular song .A. - I CAN WAIT NO MORE (チャンドラー) (as found in the romanized collection, the very first song). I went through the trouble of modding my jap 2ds so that I could load bbps into my daigasso copy because i really...
  6. Thinkrs

    Gaming Daigasso! Band Brothers P

    Here is a new iteration. At this point, I think I will stop iterating. I would like for others that actually know what they are doing to check this and ultimately decide whether it works or not. It seems to work pretty well for the most part. But now its up to us the community to verify whether...
  7. Thinkrs

    Gaming Daigasso! Band Brothers P

    I have iterated a bit more with the refined converter. Here is a new version. I think it is working better now. I have also added 5 tracks converted to midis, you guys can test and compare. This were done with the V10 iteration. Lastly there is an additional zip containing the bbp, the midi, and...
  8. Thinkrs

    Gaming Daigasso! Band Brothers P

    Hello everyone. First of all, thanks to everyone who has contributed over the years to preserving the most that was possible for this beautifully complex game. Thanks who whoever found, and dumped the dlc tracks in bbp, and to the brave soul who romanized it and organized it. Thanks to the...