Recent content by TheStonedModder

  1. TheStonedModder

    Third party controllers on jailbroken ps5?

    it’s interesting how any pad has the exact same bugs as me but there’s no reference or credit
  2. TheStonedModder

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    It runs great once converted to exfat! Theres some debug text in the top left that wont stop scrolling however. But besides that its running great Good job!
  3. TheStonedModder

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    are you able to give it a different ID and also provide an exfat or other format? Those raw folders do not work on lower FWs
  4. TheStonedModder

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Closer, there is a new error, I guess he doesnt want to support onionhen
  5. TheStonedModder

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Do I need a53? I’m only loading ftp, Elfdir, kstuff and shadowmount
  6. TheStonedModder

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Has anyone on low FW have success with the new homebrew? My 5.50 cant run any emulators or anything. It says "cant start game or app" and than kernel panics My 13.x works fine, same autoloader and ShadowMountPlus 1.7beta4
  7. TheStonedModder

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Wooooooo
  8. TheStonedModder

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Am I blind? is there no precompiled release? https://github.com/premohq/PS5CEMU
  9. TheStonedModder

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Idk about retroarch but sword told me he’s planning to add that to his standalone ps2 emulator port when I asked that same question
  10. TheStonedModder

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Jailbroken consoles are a lot easier to access now Lower barrier of entry
  11. TheStonedModder

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    I updated ActRemoteLink (remote play pin generator) to support FW 13.x https://github.com/StonedModder/ActRemoteLink-13.x/releases/tag/v2.0
  12. TheStonedModder

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Has anyone found a remote play pin generator for 13.x yet? Ik it’s still early on and things take time, but maybe I’m bad at Google lol
  13. TheStonedModder

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    That was the fix thank you! What a silly change
  14. TheStonedModder

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    At minimum maybe a switch I already use my switch 1 as a replacement for my real Wii U Afaik the portal is ewaste pretty much but maybe I’m not informed
  15. TheStonedModder

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Wii U emulator https://github.com/premohq/PS5CEMU