Recent content by TheBasedOne

  1. TheBasedOne

    Hardware Nintendo switch oled green tint

    I bought a new OLED Switch recently and it also has the green tint. Also noticable on brighter settings on the dark theme.
  2. TheBasedOne

    Potential Nintendo Switch Vulnerabilities

    Are you just the idea guy or actually working on something?
  3. TheBasedOne

    Hacking New Softmod exploit for Switch OLED?

    I refuse though so I'm waiting for a new software exploit. I just need to know when that could happen.
  4. TheBasedOne

    Hacking New Softmod exploit for Switch OLED?

    I am well aware of this. But there should be, just look what is possible on the 3DS.
  5. TheBasedOne

    Hacking New Softmod exploit for Switch OLED?

    I already have a hacked V1 Switch but I want to play on the OLED instead. Bigger screen, OLED, better speakers, better battery life. Just need to know how long I might have to wait for this.
  6. TheBasedOne

    Hacking New Softmod exploit for Switch OLED?

    I'm a new user, hi, hello. I bought an OLED Switch and I would rather not want to mess with modchips and soldering and whatnot. When can we realistically expect a software exploit for this? Why is there still nothing, when the 3DS was already hacked wide open a few years after launch?