Recent content by The128ReBits

  1. The128ReBits

    [GC] Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets [GHSX69; region unconfirmed] HD Textures WIP

    Hi everyone, I'm The128ReBits, the creator of this work-in-progress HD texture pack for the GameCube version of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. I'm sharing an early-area preview and would welcome feedback on texture readability and how well the restored details keep the original art...
  2. The128ReBits

    [GC] The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King [PAL Spain] HD Texture Pack — Dolphin Native / Lite

    Hi everyone — I'm The128ReBits. I've released a free HD texture restoration for the GameCube version of The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, for use in Dolphin. I use AI-assisted upscaling and manual review to keep the original game's visual identity while making its textures clearer...
  3. The128ReBits

    [GC] The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers [PAL Spain] HD Texture Pack for Dolphin — Native / Lite

    Hi everyone — I'm The128ReBits, the creator of this free HD texture restoration for the GameCube version of The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, played through Dolphin. The pack is released. It uses AI-assisted upscaling followed by manual review, with the aim of preserving the game's original...
  4. The128ReBits

    Star Wars: Episode III — Revenge of the Sith HD Texture Pack [PCSX2, PAL/USA]

    Hi everyone — I'm The128ReBits, the creator of this free HD texture restoration for the PS2 Revenge of the Sith game. The pack is released and available to try in PCSX2. My aim is to make the original textures clearer while keeping the game's look. Original vs HD comparison Free download and...