Recent content by tedios

  1. T

    Xenoblade Chronicles X Definitive Edition - Emulator Mods/Cheats Discussion

    By the online mod requests are you referring to any mods affecting online, or are you referring to offline mod that allows online missions, such as in XCX when offline shutdown, as having choice to force squad missions for offline can help with some farming for mats?
  2. T

    Bayonetta 3 [01004A4010FEA000]

    Technically it's infinite HP and no damage taken, but you still have a hitbox. Works for pure plats, except for the bewitchments which require no hit from obstacles/chase sections for them you have to dodge/avoid them as it counts on hitbox hit even if you take no damage it will still give you...
  3. T

    Bayonetta 3 [01004A4010FEA000]

    I actually do that every time(select cheats before loading the game) as I know Ryujinx requires this except if code is set with (Hold *button*) parameter, but I still can't get the jump one to work surprisingly. Other cheats are working all fine :)
  4. T

    Bayonetta 3 [01004A4010FEA000]

    Is it just me but I can't get the infinite jump to work on Ryujinx - it still only does double jump (demon mascarade glide/etc) and then straight to the ground ?
  5. T

    Gaming Emulation Misc Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - Emulator/Etc Discussion

    Ryu both opengl and vulkan have visible memories during the fusions - only noticed missing particles during off-seeing cutscenes as it should have blue motes but particles only load if camera is close to the husks themselves and i'm using nvidia GPU
  6. T

    Xenoblade Chronicles 3 [010074F013262000]

    Apologies in advance as I know Ryujinx emulation is not supported for the cheats, but anyone got a suggestion how to get the HOLD versions to work, so far was able to only activate the normal part (for all movement speed codes, but not the hold part)? Looking to know this as the ship steering is...
  7. T

    Xenoblade Chronicles 3 [010074F013262000]

    Nopon collection starts at chapter 2 at the first Fabricator, this is the collection.
  8. T

    Emulation Cemu and XCX not running as good as I heard.

    CPU: Intel i5-4690k (stock clock) RAM: 8GB ddr3 forgot the memory speed GPU: GTX 970 Stock Cemu config, but full cached shaders your best bet is to get cached shaders from someone I get between 25-30 everywhere except heavily populated zones with 30+ enemies on the screen then my fps drops to...
  9. T

    Emulation [RELEASE] Cemu - Wii U emulator

    Anyone got a full shader cache for XCX ?
  10. T

    Gaming Final fantasy crystal chronicles echoes of time hacked sets???

    give me the code i have an action replay so i can test it