Recent content by synderella

  1. S

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Guys can you please clear something up for me regarding fpkgs for ps5? I'm trying to stay in touch and read most of the posts but I'm a little bit confused. Do we have any chances to get to ps4 lvl of easiness? Base game pkg one file, upgrade second pkg file, backport pkg separate file and dlc...
  2. S

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Woah 😳 I need this in my life right now! Don't really care about online but damn if there will be retro achievements I would be so happy. Any info on ETA(WEN)?
  3. S

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    I'm currently sitting on 4.50 casually playing in old games which came as fpkg for ps4. When 12.0 dropped my initial thought was to jump to 12.0 right away, even though redis looks cool but too few people are tested it so it has some problems and nobody seems to working on then atm. Then fpkg...
  4. S

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Is it any different from other "SOON"s from other FPKG developers? For me personally if I would scale them by probability of delivering it will be: Drakmor > Jordy > Any other developer > My grandma > Sonic-ISO
  5. S

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Exactly what I was talking about couple of pages ago. I'm only waiting for phu/fpkg drop and will jump from 4.50 to 12.00. Correct me if I'm wrong, but we have some similar keys for ps4 for a long time, but I don't see any true CFW anywhere. Yea there was some "MiraCFW" project but it didn't...
  6. S

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Well yeah, but is it really THAT useful and different from 12.0? I'm on fat console so bdj is open for me no matter what, also I even have arcade spirits (ps5 version couldn't get my hands on ps4's one). Only one thing from this list is really valuable and it is "HV defeated" but correct me if...
  7. S

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Is there any point on staying at on low firmwares anymore? I'm on 4.50 and really (i mean REALLY) didn't feel for going for those youtube/netflix/yarpe methods of jailbreaking. On the other hand I also didn't bother to research about different types of ps5 games images and backports. Im not...
  8. S

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Are those fpkg and ffpfsc (oh God) news related or different teams trying different approaches for the same problem? Cause I'm still using my 4.50 fatty only for ps4 games just cause i'm finding all those instructions on backups/backporks/loaders/mounters/etc stupidly overcomplicated. While I...
  9. S

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Hi everyone. Is there public 4.50 HV exploit via webkit already? Any feedback from real users? How to properly set up this exploit if etahen starts kstuff automatically? Or there is a way to start etahen without kstuff?
  10. S

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    No kstuff needed is already a big step up for most endusers. Basically no more kstuff pause/unpause shenanigans for maximum performance. Combine it with backport advances and possibility of fpkg (or dpgks whatever) then it makes 4.50 ps5 almost as golden as 9.00 ps4.
  11. S

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Is anyone on the scene is working on implementation for end users? What benefits HV can actually bring for mass user? 4.50 here, peacefully playing the binding of isaac with 2.3b etahen via webkit (not even bothered with pausing kstuff for this game really). Seeing how much troubles are people...
  12. S

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Hi everyone, fell out of the loop for a week, so my question is there is any news for older firmwares? I'm on 4.50 still, wasn't there a HV exploit somewhere just around a corner or was it just fakenews again? Very glad to see 12.0 improvements though
  13. S

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Shouldn't ps5 versions of yarpe games savefiles just be around the corner right about now? I mean we have tools to decrypt and edit ps5 "prospero" saves, wasn't that the only obstacle to get games such as arcade spirits (ps5 version) to become new entry point? What's the cap on fw version for...
  14. S

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    I'm just using Lapy's PS5Exploer whenever I've finished my session I go to user/home/savedata/userid/ and copy whole folder of played CUSA game to a usb. Its much faster than making a whole backup. I dont actually know if replacing this folder back will restore saves after KP, but someoone told...
  15. S

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Hello everyone! Couldn't find any info on that particular topic maybe someone can link me to a guide or some vid on that theme. I have ps4 on 9.0 and ps5 on 4.50, both jailbroken via webkit and never seen psn access so all users on consoles are local on both systems. I've seen a guide how to...