Recent content by swiftshine

  1. S

    Hacking Modding Yoshi's Woolly World

    I have a Ghidra project I don't mind sharing. You can DM me on Discord (same username as here). Also, knowing C++ and PowerPC is indeed required.
  2. S

    Hacking Modding Yoshi's Woolly World

    Yes, if you want to check which objects and enemies spawn where in the level files. Other things, like checking player state or how many yarn balls are attached to Yoshi, require some reverse engineering and custom code.
  3. S

    Hacking Modding Yoshi's Woolly World

    Importing custom models is now possible. I plan to add a dedicated tool for this to Merino in the distant future, but until then, you can use Switch Toolbox and Tangle. Important things to note: - Some files won't open using the main branches of Switch Toolbox or Track Studio due to...
  4. S

    Hacking Modding Yoshi's Woolly World

    I'll pass on joining any teams, but if you want to document the behaviour of game objects, the README explains how to contribute to the database.
  5. S

    Hacking Modding Yoshi's Woolly World

    level editor https://github.com/Swiftshine/Merino
  6. S

    Hacking Modding Yoshi's Woolly World

    Took me a bit, but I finally got around to writing a proper tool for this (https://github.com/Swiftshine/fleece).
  7. S

    Hacking Modding Yoshi's Woolly World

    I'd like to contribute to this conversation; I did some research on Good-Feel's BSON format and I have a repo at (https://github.com/Swiftshine/gfbson-cpp). The documentation isn't necessarily complete (or really existent at all, since I haven't sat down and cleaned up documentation on the...