Recent content by SuZuMeBaCHi

  1. SuZuMeBaCHi

    FANTASY LIFE i: The Girl Who Steals Time 2.1.2 TID: 0100755017EE0000 BID: 26CE9F3CC0393826

    Hi, May I request for Instant Complete Crafting, like if you did the 1st set of action during crafting it will be 100% immediately. Tia
  2. SuZuMeBaCHi

    Atelier Ryza 3

    TID: 010095E018944000 BID: C29B86A5D924BD38 Ver 1.7.0 [Quality x999] 30000000 0000270F 02010000 01FA84FE 000003E7 78010000 00000080 31000000 [All Elements +1] 30020000 0000270F 02030000 01FA8505 0000FF01 78030000 00000080 31020000 [1st Item Basket ID] 02000000 01FA84FC 0000FFFF [Item...
  3. SuZuMeBaCHi

    My Time at Sandrock

    thank you, tho the non stackable items like equipment and tools also became 400, but this will do,
  4. SuZuMeBaCHi

    My Time at Sandrock

    Thank you, codes seems working on my end, btw how can I make the max items when opening bag from x999 to something like x400
  5. SuZuMeBaCHi

    My Time at Sandrock

    Thank you, finally got the restore code updated, so far, max item when open, skill exp, and inf fuel and instant craft is working without the 1st mastercode, v1.3 of sandrock is coming maybe after that update, thank you
  6. SuZuMeBaCHi

    My Time at Sandrock

    Hi @patjenova , I am trying to update the codes using interactive cheat updater, but it freezes when it starts with the restore code, also please take a look at the master code as there is a long part after converted, I am able to convert just part of codes like max items whe opening menu, max...
  7. SuZuMeBaCHi

    Atelier Ryza 3

    TID: 010095E018944000 BID: F459E3F8B833718B v 1.6.0 [SP] 04000000 01F4F250 0001869F [Container Quality 999] 30000000 0000270F 02010000 01FA649E 000003E7 78010000 00000080 31000000 [Container All Elements +1] 30020000 0000270F 02030000 01FA64A5 0000FF01 78030000 00000080 31020000 [1st Item...
  8. SuZuMeBaCHi

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    May I ask what game is it?
  9. SuZuMeBaCHi

    DRAGON QUEST MONSTERS: The Dark Prince 1.0.2 TID: 0100A77018EA0000 BID: 6B72212DABB91A6F

    what do you use sir if you are looking for item quantity int or bool?
  10. SuZuMeBaCHi

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    I don't know why, but I am getting a black screen after past level up screen :unsure:
  11. SuZuMeBaCHi

    Hogwarts Legacy (TID = 0100F7E00C70E000)

    I just saw in fearless hogwarts they did loot multiplier instead of gold hack, will it be possible? they did multiply the loot from chests that contains 500 galleons
  12. SuZuMeBaCHi

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    I tried to cheat gold using edizon se but it reverts back :gun:
  13. SuZuMeBaCHi

    STAR OCEAN THE SECOND STORY R - TID: 010065301A2E0000

    I don't know why, but the restore code is making my game crash, but when I removed it, all seems fine, btw I only copied the master code, restore code, item drop rate 100% and no item loss codes
  14. SuZuMeBaCHi

    Atelier Ryza 3

    revising code, can't delete the items made by it keke, sorry 1690312108 For 1.5.0