Recent content by StevensND

  1. StevensND

    Homebrew Homebrew app [Release] Switch Frame Tap - stream Switch games to your PC over USB at native 1080p 60fps (no capture card)

    I had to use this but it still wasn't working for a bit. After few restarts it worked.
  2. StevensND

    Homebrew Homebrew app [Release] Switch Frame Tap - stream Switch games to your PC over USB at native 1080p 60fps (no capture card)

    Isn't working on FW 21.0.1. USB and Network doesn't detect any game. However it says it's connected.
  3. StevensND

    Need For Speed: Most Wanted (2005) - Switch Port

    Anyway people can do their own port but they're too lazy for read docs lmao. 1791049934 I know this is not interesting but ... I was playing with custom tracks 🤣 And yeah I know audio level mix is a mess. I'm trying to fix it.
  4. StevensND

    Need For Speed: Most Wanted (2005) - Switch Port

    "if you port World onto the Switch" <- this seems a request to me.
  5. StevensND

    Need For Speed: Most Wanted (2005) - Switch Port

    I wouldn't be surprised if people start reading that I don't accept port requests.
  6. StevensND

    Need For Speed: Most Wanted (2005) - Switch Port

    Avoid in this thread mixing my port of NFSMW with this.
  7. StevensND

    Need For Speed: Most Wanted (2005) - Switch Port

    Why you post the same three times?. To make a package compatible I need the .xex file, NFS folder and Movies folder.
  8. StevensND

    Need For Speed: Most Wanted (2005) - Switch Port

    It was my mate Madeline who made the PC Port https://github.com/madelrandel-blip/NFSMW-Recompiled However for testing I compile a dev build on PC adding Switch changes.
  9. StevensND

    Need For Speed: Most Wanted (2005) - Switch Port

    Debug menu is not translated. 1790686081 I'm not taking any port request. 1790686161 Wrote you a DM. Check it. 1790686188 Wrote you a DM. Check it.
  10. StevensND

    Need For Speed: Most Wanted (2005) - Switch Port

    There isn't a 30 FPS cap. You just need to apply OC to go above 30 FPS. However if you plan to get around 50-60 you need a high OC. 1790602804 I haven't tried the other versions. Just the Spanish one, and I haven't noticed any crackling. I've only noticed that sometimes the engine sound...
  11. StevensND

    Need For Speed: Most Wanted (2005) - Switch Port

    https://stevensnd.github.io/nfsmw-nx-installer/ This is the installer website. You are doing something wrong.
  12. StevensND

    Need For Speed: Most Wanted (2005) - Switch Port

    Then that's what you get 🤷‍♂️
  13. StevensND

    Need For Speed: Most Wanted (2005) - Switch Port

    FYI: You need a high OC to get close to that. Black edition info
  14. StevensND

    Need For Speed: Most Wanted (2005) - Switch Port

    I don't take requests and I just port games that I've interest/going to play.