Recent content by Stack3r

  1. Stack3r

    Wii U to vWii forwarder channels -AC

    Awesome, thank you for the help! Hopefully one day Not64 will support the gamepad 1790379263 I reinstalled the .wup files and got the latest Wii64 but the gamepad buttons don’t work 1790381146 Also, Not64 seems to be the preferred app for Conkers
  2. Stack3r

    Wii U to vWii forwarder channels -AC

    Gotcha, I swore I saw somewhere it worked with that. Which version of Wii64 do I need in apps? I had wii64 Rice_wiivc but it just returned to the WiiU menu
  3. Stack3r

    Wii U to vWii forwarder channels -AC

    Awesome! The Not64 runs Conker's really good! Is there a way the gamepad can be used with it?
  4. Stack3r

    Wii U to vWii forwarder channels -AC

    Thank you! I mostly want them for Conker’s so the overclock plugin is needed in the forwarder.
  5. Stack3r

    Wii U to vWii forwarder channels -AC

    Any chance you made a Wii64 installer?
  6. Stack3r

    Hacking Homebrew [Beta Release][Tester wanted] Kernel9 patch to speed up boot speed on high capacity SD card

    Testing this out with a 128GB SanDisk card, I haven't really noticed any increased speeds like the 2TB video that was only 4-5 seconds. I am also seeing some issues with mods that load files from the card, Smash NEOS crashed upon loading a stage.
  7. Stack3r

    ROM Hack Pokémon Silver Yellow

    @brtatu hey there, will 2.0.0 have some text fixes and balancing? Brock is super tough to be the first gym with Earthquake and Rockslide. The two trainers you fight right out of pewter city have super glitched text when the battle starts and ends, this seems to happen with a ton of double battle...
  8. Stack3r

    ROM Hack Pokémon Silver Yellow

    New patch soon?
  9. Stack3r

    ROM Hack Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl Cheat Database

    Is there a way to have the platinum outfit from the start?
  10. Stack3r

    ROM Hack RELEASE EmuTool - Move partition Emu on another SD, Switch Emu type on SXOS and more

    U1, I haven't had any problems until late last year. Emunand just started tanking all of a sudden and games wouldn't load when clicked, stuck at black screens, etc.
  11. Stack3r

    ROM Hack RELEASE EmuTool - Move partition Emu on another SD, Switch Emu type on SXOS and more

    Yeah at this point it's the card, i'm getting a higher storage capacity soon anyways
  12. Stack3r

    ROM Hack RELEASE EmuTool - Move partition Emu on another SD, Switch Emu type on SXOS and more

    It ended up taking almost 3 hours, I think my card is going bad
  13. Stack3r

    ROM Hack RELEASE EmuTool - Move partition Emu on another SD, Switch Emu type on SXOS and more

    How long does it usually take to restore the Atmosphere file? The first time I did it, it took 5 minutes (idk if I clicked the right thing) now it's taking almost an hour and it's only on 2 of 7
  14. Stack3r

    Hacking New Theme for EZ-Flash Omega!

    Ah okay that’s fine! I didn’t know if it could just be a setting or something
  15. Stack3r

    Hacking New Theme for EZ-Flash Omega!

    Boktai beta does not save or load unless the setting is set to eeprom512