Recent content by Soundless

  1. Soundless

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Does anyone know how to use the update script for these cheats? The game build is different for me, it's (AE65257E27872667) instead of (A3E62638229CD03A). I tried replacing the BID using the previous cheat values but it CTD every time I open the game, and I don't know what to do with the Update...
  2. Soundless

    Fire Emblem Engage 0100A6301214E000

    Do you know if the max emblem bond cheat works? Scroll slightly up and you'll find a list of KaitoB's 2.0.0 codes, 100% crit hit is included. Although I hear if you use that cheat with a unit engaged with Chrom the game will crash.
  3. Soundless

    Fire Emblem Engage 0100A6301214E000

    A problem with the "Invincible for Players and Allies" cheat in Fell Xenologue 4, it counts the yellow army as allies and therefore makes them also invincible. Not sure if anyone can figure out a workaround that.
  4. Soundless

    Fire Emblem Engage 0100A6301214E000

    Man I'd been waiting forever for someone to make this mod/cheat because having to switch between maddening and normal runs for this was getting annoying
  5. Soundless

    Fire Emblem Engage 0100A6301214E000

    Does anyone know if there is a version 1.3.0 cheat for changing the game's difficulty to Maddening? I remember seeing that cheat a while back, but it was for older versions of the game
  6. Soundless

    Fire Emblem Engage 0100A6301214E000

    Is there a cheat that allows us to unlock all Wake-Up Events? Or alternatively one that allows us to experience one every time we select Rest? Even a Skirmishes enabled on Maddening difficulty would be good...I'm playing on the hardest difficulty but I can't watch all the Wake Up cutscenes...
  7. Soundless

    Fire Emblem Engage 2.0.0 TID: 0100A6301214E000 BID: 8C08B9719E085F91

    Any chance this will be updated eventually for 1.3.0?
  8. Soundless

    Fire Emblem Engage 0100A6301214E000

    Can anyone update the code to get max bond level with a unit? Farming level 20 for the two new emblem bracelets on every single character will take way too long otherwise This was the one I was using
  9. Soundless

    Fire Emblem Engage 0100A6301214E000

    Thank you so much! I am using Ryujinx, assuming I use How does the Engage meter refill work? As soon as they're highlighted their engage meter is maxed?
  10. Soundless

    Fire Emblem Engage 0100A6301214E000

    Anyone have the codes for 1.2.0 version of the game that has engage meter always maxed? I don't think infinite engage turns would be as useful since I do need them to revert to normal sometimes
  11. Soundless

    Fire Emblem Engage 2.0.0 TID: 0100A6301214E000 BID: 8C08B9719E085F91

    For these codes on v1.1.0, on Ryujinx, all I have to do is go to the Emblem Equip menu interface on a character, and when I am on an Emblem, for this example let's say Rank 1 Marth on Goldmary, I just scroll past him to another Emblem after a slight pause, and when I go back to Marth they are at...
  12. Soundless

    Fire Emblem Engage 0100A6301214E000

    This is sick, but at this point I just want some similar equivalent of Awakening's Limit Break skill that increases all stat caps by 10 (probably should have it exclude BLD though)
  13. Soundless

    Fire Emblem Engage 0100A6301214E000

    Yeah some of Kaito's cheats break the game saves if you save pre-battle. I found out the hard way. As far as I know, you're fucked. There is no fixing this, either load a different save or start a new game
  14. Soundless

    Fire Emblem Engage 0100A6301214E000

    [Kaito's Item Use Does Not Decrease] 04000000 023DDD98 4B1F0108 [Thorhammer's 99 Convoy Items] 04000000 0351769C 52800C73 You can use either one or both
  15. Soundless

    Fire Emblem Engage 0100A6301214E000

    If you're burnt out make sure to take a break, man Your mental health is most important