Recent content by sorah

  1. sorah

    Mega Man Star Force Legacy Collection 1.0.2 TID: 0100C99024EDE000 BID: 99F7E836E6FF665E

    I didn’t know something like this existed. What I made was a project that uses linkalho and two swtich units to re-sign save data. Thanks for letting me know. I’ve managed to bypass the checksum. I’ll take a look at it now.
  2. sorah

    Mega Man Star Force Legacy Collection 1.0.2 TID: 0100C99024EDE000 BID: 99F7E836E6FF665E

    Sure. I have work, so I’ll post it at this time tomorrow.
  3. sorah

    Mega Man Star Force Legacy Collection 1.0.2 TID: 0100C99024EDE000 BID: 99F7E836E6FF665E

    I've developed a script that can modify the Save Data UID for creating "Self-Brothers." Would anyone here be interested in me sharing it, or is there already an established tool for this?
  4. sorah

    Hello, world!

    hello
  5. sorah

    New member here: Android Developer & Retro Emulation Fan

    hello, i'am new here too
  6. sorah

    Hello, everyone!

    hello, i'am new here too
  7. sorah

    hello

    Welcome to the temp!
  8. sorah

    Newbie

    Welcome to the temp!
  9. sorah

    Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Z-A Cheat Database

    PLZA Modify Trainer name and ID. https://github.com/nemo1st/plza-trainer-info
  10. sorah

    Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Z-A Cheat Database

    I ran into the same error, haha.
  11. sorah

    Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Z-A Cheat Database

    When I try to start it I get an error
  12. sorah

    Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Z-A Cheat Database

    no. I’m struggling with this too.
  13. sorah

    Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Z-A Cheat Database

    Can someone please give me some progressed save data?