Recent content by snuffbot1

  1. S

    Homebrew NSP to NSZ - C++

    Not in this, I'm going to make a gui frontend for this program and might put that option in it though. In the meantime before I make that, you could just make a batch file to do that for you.
  2. S

    V1 Unpatched Switch ESP32-S3 payload injector

    No but if you buy a little board like this, to aid in the install: https://gbatemp.net/threads/v1-unpatched-switch-esp32-s3-payload-injector.679333/post-10817332 I also recommend a touch sensor (TTP223 Capacitive Touch Sensor Module), for resetting settings - then you could just glue the...
  3. S

    V1 Unpatched Switch ESP32-S3 payload injector

    Can you understand this?
  4. S

    V1 Unpatched Switch ESP32-S3 payload injector

    Bookmark this thread, I'll post a link to the github during the week as I need to make a small adjustment to one of the html files and I don't have the time just now to do it, any esp32-s3 based chip will work but you will need a v1 unpatched switch and it needs to fit inside the switch so I...
  5. S

    V1 Unpatched Switch ESP32-S3 payload injector

    Yes what version are you looking for esp32-s3 basic chip version or the waveshare Amoled touch v1 version.
  6. S

    Homebrew ioQuake3-Wii

    Well if you want to prove that theory then it will not take long, open the map.pak file (it's just a renamed zip) and look in the scripts folder for the shader file, in your quake directory make a folder called scripts. Look for the texture file (use photoshop or similar) that is used for the...
  7. S

    Homebrew ioQuake3-Wii

    This is flags/banners on ps4 version and is when 32bit lightmapping is used in the maps scripts/x.shader file. What I do is look at the map I am using then edit the shader file, I look for flag/banner/cable/wire etc... in it then remove the light map section for those. They show up fine in game...
  8. S

    Homebrew NSP to NSZ - C++

    OP updated with latest source code and exe file. @DuCkBiLL - nicboss python version GUI is horrible to use and looks janky and the python version kept crashing/failing to run for me. I'd also like to add my own features so meh! So please don't use this version and stick to using the version you...
  9. S

    Homebrew NSP to NSZ - C++

    Tell me what improvements you want, I've got my own few tweaks to do but I'll consider adding yours. Once that's done you'll get a nice gui to use it with so it will basically be drag and drop. Also increase threads to 40, it will be even faster.
  10. S

    Homebrew NSP to NSZ - C++

    Here you go, this works with block compression now: nszrs -C -B -t 20 -k prod.keys -o ./ game.xci Test this and let me know how you get on, what speeds you expected and what you get.
  11. S

    Homebrew NSP to NSZ - C++

    I've done it for block now, it works good. I just need to fix the percentage output, what kind of time were you getting before?
  12. S

    Homebrew NSP to NSZ - C++

    OK no problem, what I'll do is look at ZSTD_c_nbWorkers code in nsp/xci packing but I think it already automatically sets workers by itself, maybe I can add an override flag. I've been fixing some minor bugs and stuff but I am nearly completed now with the small exe (only started making this...
  13. S

    Homebrew Homebrew app Sphaira - hbmenu replacement

    You can change the settings to think it's playing back media and then it won't go into sleep mode.
  14. S

    Homebrew NSP to NSZ - C++

    Solid produces much smaller files, why do you need block? EDIT: Verification of nca's flag added. Will post when I finish checking stuff, most stuff is completed now, just some tweaks/bugs to fix... 1790283152 @mathew77 Have a look here at ZSTD_c_nbWorkers section...
  15. S

    Homebrew NSP to NSZ - C++

    I'll think about it, I've just finished xci stuff just now so block and solid compress works. I'll add flags so you can remove update/logo partitions as it's pointless packing an xci with firmware update files included (defeats the point really). Note to self: Build windows fancy shmancy GUI...