Recent content by smtcatboy

  1. smtcatboy

    Corrupted Cartridge Fixer Release

    I work at an independent used video game/repair shop and I've used the fixer for customers a few times after we inadvertently sold a corrupted game, most recently about a month ago now, and I haven't had any come back a second time afterwards. We have sold a few games we fixed prior to moment of...
  2. smtcatboy

    Corrupted Cartridge Fixer Release

    I left the MM in sleep mode over the past two nights and it went back to instant failing the verification, so I'm gonna run the fixer on it now I suppose. Haven't come across any more busted carts yet either.
  3. smtcatboy

    Corrupted Cartridge Fixer Release

    I just recently started going through all my personal games this past Monday (long process. I have a lot.) and so far, out of 73 carts checked, I have two that are problematic. (There are 3 more carts I have that I know to be bad off but I'm not counting them as I already knew about them.) I...
  4. smtcatboy

    Corrupted Cartridge Fixer Release

    Thank you so much for this tool. I work at a game store, and this past week we sold a game and had it returned due to immediate crashing. I remembered I had seen this program a few weeks ago and shared it with my boss, and we've managed to fix 5 games completely so far. Those being: 3 Puzzle...