Recent content by shiren

  1. S

    ユニコーンオーバーロード / Unicorn Overlord JP [01000AE01954A000]

    misaki4545 更新されているようなのですが、内容更新お願いできますか 以下の差分があるようです
  2. S

    Hacking How can I rewrite the fms file of a language file?

    I have confirmed that the text decoded by the tool can be extracted, but it seems a bit difficult to create a translation mod, as it needs to be converted back to FMS again. Thank you very much for your polite response.
  3. S

    Hacking How can I rewrite the fms file of a language file?

    Thank you. So, there isn't a universal format for FMS files, and one must investigate their structure, correct?
  4. S

    Hacking How can I rewrite the fms file of a language file?

    I extracted the language files from the cpk files contained in the Nintendo Switch game's romfs. The file has the extension fms. I would like to edit this file and create a translation switch mod.
  5. S

    ユニコーンオーバーロード / Unicorn Overlord JP [01000AE01954A000]

    thanks!! 1709892835 If possible, could you please provide the code for Exp multiplier? 可能であれば経験値倍率のコードをお願いします
  6. S

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    thank you. It seems that the list you attached differs slightly from my decompiled data. I suspect there may be an error in my process. If it's not too much trouble, could you please point out any mistakes? Here are the steps I followed: 1. Used NxFileViewer for extracting 'main'. 2. Dumped...
  7. S

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Thank you. I'll take a look. It's the effect of a shield, not a rings.
  8. S

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Mysterious Dungeon Shiren the Wanderer 6 TID= 01003E001A67A000 BID=30A396AC73D6F381 I would like code that always results in the following state. Prank Resistance Hypnosis Resistance Special Attack against Big Monsters Projectile Evasion Magic Reflection
  9. S

    不思議のダンジョン 風来のシレン6 とぐろ島探検録 1.0.2 TID: 01003E001A67A000 BID: 30A396AC73D6F381

    I see. So, is it not possible to achieve the same effects as when you drink the invincible herb?
  10. S

    不思議のダンジョン 風来のシレン6 とぐろ島探検録 1.0.2 TID: 01003E001A67A000 BID: 30A396AC73D6F381

    thanks! * freeze Satiety 150/150 * freeze STR 50/50 * Speed x2 i would like to request it
  11. S

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Thanks It seems that the 'invincible' code does not work in some cases, possibly when receiving damage greater than the HP.