Recent content by ShiNoGekai

  1. ShiNoGekai

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Set Money to 500 doesn't seem to work sir but thank you for sharing this.
  2. ShiNoGekai

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Hi everyone. I already searched around but unfortunately couldn't find any cheats for Modern Combat: Blackout. Before I download the game, I was hoping to ask if anyone happens to know whether any cheats exist for it. I know it's a bit of a long shot since the game doesn't seem to be very...
  3. ShiNoGekai

    Back to the Dawn 1.0.0.5 TID: 010016E025E60000 BID: 686C85AA8FC395F8

    Hi! How do I get the Inf Max Health to work during boxing/fighting? It works normally outside of boxing/fighting but it doesn't seem to have any effect once a match starts. Is there a specific way to enable it?
  4. ShiNoGekai

    Hacking INAZUMA ELEVEN: Victory Road

    I'm planning to get this game, but I'll wait until an updated cheat is available. Thanks in advance, and I appreciate all your hard work!
  5. ShiNoGekai

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Good day everyone. Does anyone know of any additional cheats for Baldur's Gate, such as Infinite HP? Thank you in advance. Title ID: 0100FD1014726000 Build ID: D0B3501DC634C120
  6. ShiNoGekai

    hi (sorry for bad english)

    Warm welcome my fellow newcomer. Let's enjoy.
  7. ShiNoGekai

    Snowrunner - mod-browser with hacked switch

    I am having a hard time doing this.
  8. ShiNoGekai

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Fill the Tank Up seems to be the only cheat working on my end Sir. Whenever I try to activate any cheat from the Unlimited Resources section (by itself), the game crashes and sends me back to the home screen.
  9. ShiNoGekai

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    The screen glitches out and then it crashes back to the home screen when trying to activate a cheat sir.
  10. ShiNoGekai

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    Hi, I’m having an issue with some cheats on DAVE THE DIVER v1.0.4.1040 TID: 010097F018538000 BID: 8ACF8D236ADAB16F The Sold Items Increase Max and Money Max cheats don’t seem to work for me. I’m not sure if the cheats are broken or if I’m just using them incorrectly, so I’d like to ask how...