Recent content by shadowflare7799

  1. shadowflare7799

    Hello from Vietnam!

    Welcome to the forums.
  2. shadowflare7799

    Hi people, new member here!

    Welcome to the forums primatedogma!
  3. shadowflare7799

    Greetings!

    Happy fall! Also this is the haunting season happy halloween month! Welcome to the forums.
  4. shadowflare7799

    Gaming Free Games thread

    As promised more games.
  5. shadowflare7799

    What song are you currently listening to?

    1790751226
  6. shadowflare7799

    best screen recorder?

    I'm on windows 11 and the screen recorder it comes with works fine for me. Even comes with an option to record your mic.
  7. shadowflare7799

    Helllloooo!

    Welcome to the forums!
  8. shadowflare7799

    Hello GBATEMP

    Welcome to the forums! Wishing you and your wife the best.
  9. shadowflare7799

    Feedback Recommend Me a Game: GBATemp Edition

    A lot of games to play that are good. I'm not much of a console gamer anymore since I've been a huge pc gamer since I started a long time ago. Grew up with the commodore 64 computer and it had some great games on it. GTA is just "okay" as I'm not always big on AAA titles. There are a lot of...
  10. shadowflare7799

    Gaming Free Games thread

    You're welcome! Glad you like the game selection. I would play more mmo's but they are so time consuming. I mostly do no death runs and no damage clears/speedruns to of games which makes me cover more ground at a faster rate rather than invest all my time into mmo's. To each their own though...
  11. shadowflare7799

    Hey everyone, gamer from Vietnam here!

    Welcome to the gbatemp forums! Its super nice to have you. You'll find that there are many intelligent debates on here. Don't forget to check into the gbatemp hotel for a quick trophy and meet and greet!
  12. shadowflare7799

    Gaming Misc What do you think is actually the worst game ever made?

    Yeah, never did play it myself but I have seen youtube videos on it and it looked worse than terrible. I would also say xmen for the NES and dragons lair for the NES.
  13. shadowflare7799

    Hello

    Ah that explains it no problem. Speaking of PC hardware I want to get my hands on a nvidia rtx 5080 card. Yes, I know that a nvidia rtx 4090 is still one of the best options out there for raw gaming power.
  14. shadowflare7799

    Emulation Gaming games

    Welcome to the forums brotha.
  15. shadowflare7799

    Hello

    Please don't write in Kanji japanese instead english only. =) You do realize that you cannot improve with your gaming skills by cheating, don't ya?