Recent content by server234

  1. server234

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    Make please update the cheats for the new version of the game. Thank you in advance! Anno: Mutationem V. 1.2.00.00 TID: 0100846018258000 BID: A1B83C2D5599BD45
  2. server234

    MIO: Memories In Orbit

    I'm sorry, it's my own fault. I didn't notice that there was no "cheats" folder😅
  3. server234

    MIO: Memories In Orbit

    Thank you for cheating. Unfortunately, for some reason, my NS don't see the cheat file. And in the breeze sees the first line and the rest is not found. В чем может быть проблема?
  4. server234

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    I tested the cheat on Atelier Resleriana. Cheats do not work on SP and on items. And also, if possible, add a cheat for money. Thank you again.
  5. server234

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Example : Atelier Resleriana: The Red Alchemist & The White Guardian Request : Same cheat as for 725F8E7F0C8CD0B7 Title id : 01000F9020CD4000 Build id : F140F141FDC4C331 Version : Atelier Resleriana v 1.3