Recent content by Scottla94

  1. S

    Sonic Racing: CrossWorlds 1.12 TID: 01006E001823C000 BID: CF82524FEAE270B6

    They changed the button I had to change it back to r myself in the code
  2. S

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    High on life 1.0.2 is BID 87114BB817412454
  3. S

    Xenoblade Chronicles X cheats and mods

    Can someone help me with the tom switch moonjump I'm not sure if it's because I'm on 1.7.1 Atmos 18.1.0 firmware I did install the extension like it said on his GitHub so I'm wondering if Atmos or sys firmware is the issue
  4. S

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Just Google the PC cheats you input them in the option menu and they work
  5. S

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    I'll try later my game bugged out and never let me upgrade bow past 2
  6. S

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Piggy backing any cheats for this game would be great any region
  7. S

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    They all worked for me accept pp
  8. S

    SOUTH PARK: SNOW DAY! 1.0.3 TID: 0100D1501ABAE000 BID: 13FD81A199D01431

    I didn't notice any lag but I honestly wasn't paying too much attention
  9. S

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    They are in the cheat group I think you need to be a member though
  10. S

    GYLT 1.0 1.2 TID: 0100AC601DCA8000 BID: CEABEFE77778A523 4584432786F462DB

    I found that you really don't need unlimited batteries like I thought the problem lied where the HP cheat makes the eyeballs invincible also but the other monsters you can kill with the depleted flashlight
  11. S

    SOUTH PARK: SNOW DAY! 1.0.3 TID: 0100D1501ABAE000 BID: 13FD81A199D01431

    Yeah it's much much better now 1711573185 Again thank you very much
  12. S

    SOUTH PARK: SNOW DAY! 1.0.3 TID: 0100D1501ABAE000 BID: 13FD81A199D01431

    Do you mean there is a new file up and what exactly was fixed I was messing with cheats earlier and certainly things weren't working right like you would be stuck with the ranged weapon until you jumped and y attacked or a rolled to get out of it