Recent content by SaliorInPaleLavender

  1. SaliorInPaleLavender

    Pokémon Black and White 2 mugshot editing sprites

    I've been changing sprites in BW and BW2. I've changed the mugshot sprites of BW with BWME but the same method hasn't worked for BW2. Whenever I open up the folder with BWME the sprites come out inverted. I used Videomixer's on BWME as a guide but had to find where the mugshot location for BW2...
  2. SaliorInPaleLavender

    Homebrew Issue with Atmosphere

    It worked. Thank you for the help even though it was a simple mistake.
  3. SaliorInPaleLavender

    Homebrew Issue with Atmosphere

    I go to the album to open up hbmenu and from there I select melonds.
  4. SaliorInPaleLavender

    Homebrew Issue with Atmosphere

    I just recently homebrewed my switch and just got melonds but every time I try to load it I get an error screen. I believe I have melons downloaded correctly, I think atmosphere is the issue. Here's what I get when the error screen pops up- Error Code: 2144-0001 (0x290) Program...