Recent content by SaintLink

  1. SaintLink

    Pokemon Violet 1.0 Speed Cheat

    i want too
  2. SaintLink

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    they not working for me, there any other cheats?
  3. SaintLink

    Souldiers 3 TID: 0100439016FF6000 BID: 73C6EAE859FA7E4E

    It worked!!! Thank you soo much man! Thaaaanks!!!
  4. SaintLink

    Souldiers 3 TID: 0100439016FF6000 BID: 73C6EAE859FA7E4E

    Would be the update 3? For download and install
  5. SaintLink

    Souldiers 3 TID: 0100439016FF6000 BID: 73C6EAE859FA7E4E

    My game is in the version 4.1.0 So I'm gonna uninstall and install again without updates and try to download the cheats from AIO, Breeze and Edizon again, is it?
  6. SaintLink

    Souldiers 3 TID: 0100439016FF6000 BID: 73C6EAE859FA7E4E

    Thanks for the help. I've search in some websites like nsw2u and Nesgm.net, and the game isn't the same BID for the code here. Do you have some site thats the same BID from the codes? Sorry for my bad english, I'm Brazilian and I try so hard to complete the game, but I'm stuck. And once...
  7. SaintLink

    Souldiers 3 TID: 0100439016FF6000 BID: 73C6EAE859FA7E4E

    I search for all the ways, but I don't know how to change this BID or where download
  8. SaintLink

    Souldiers 3 TID: 0100439016FF6000 BID: 73C6EAE859FA7E4E

    How I change this BID? Where I find a Souldiers with this BID?
  9. SaintLink

    Souldiers 3 TID: 0100439016FF6000 BID: 73C6EAE859FA7E4E

    How I put these cheats on my Nintendo Switch? I try download from AIO, but says my version is not compatible of the game. I'm stuck on a boss in the desert. Help