Recent content by RubyDaCherry

  1. RubyDaCherry

    Where can I sell my Nintendo Switch mail-in modding services?

    I only do the hardware part too, but my shop got taken down from my local marketplace. I barely see any shops on Etsy either (maybe I’m just searching poorly?), and I wanted to open one there, but the entry fee is 16€. I don’t really want to pay 16€ just to have my shop instantly closed lol, i...
  2. RubyDaCherry

    Where can I sell my Nintendo Switch mail-in modding services?

    Maybe you should ask at your local electronic repair shop, they should do it 👍
  3. RubyDaCherry

    Where can I sell my Nintendo Switch mail-in modding services?

    I’m already doing this, and I’ve built a very good local reputation for myself. But it’s way too limited. Since I can’t advertise my services on my local marketplace anymore, I’ve basically been relying on word of mouth and friends of friends. I have microscope footage and high-quality pictures...
  4. RubyDaCherry

    Where can I sell my Nintendo Switch mail-in modding services?

    Yeah i see... I'm thinking about building my own website but yeah advertising is the hardest part That sucks. I'm addicted to soldering, i wish it was easier to find customers.
  5. RubyDaCherry

    Where can I sell my Nintendo Switch mail-in modding services?

    As far as I know there haven't been any such cases in France. Nintendo mostly just pressures websites and platforms to remove modchipping services lol But yeah even if they did come after you, I guess you could simply stop offering the service In France we literally have hardware repair shops...
  6. RubyDaCherry

    Where can I sell my Nintendo Switch mail-in modding services?

    I see local hardware repair shops advertising these services directly on their own websites, so I highly doubt anyone really cares beyond online platforms potentially taking down your store The last time I remember Nintendo going after anyone in France was back in 2011 over Nintendo DS...
  7. RubyDaCherry

    Where can I sell my Nintendo Switch mail-in modding services?

    Hello! I’m an experienced independant electronics repair technician and console modder, and I have been hardmodding consoles for quite a while to make some extra money and simply for the fun of it. Most of my clients so far have come through word of mouth, friends of friends, or through a local...
  8. RubyDaCherry

    Why EZ-FLASH products disappear from AliExpress?

    Meanwhile like 6 months ago i paid 50 euros for Ezflash ODE on Aliexpress, did they stop producing it completely?
  9. RubyDaCherry

    DeepSeek AI for coding with LibNX

    I've managed to create complex programs using only AI. Even right now i'm using it to write an automation program. As long as you give it documentation and some context it does the job well. People who think AI is completely useless simply have no clue how to use it and prompt correctly.
  10. RubyDaCherry

    Hacking Hardware Nintendo Switch OLED not turning on after not so successful Picofly mod attempt

    What am I looking at, please send it to someone who knows soldering. Best-case scenario, you might get it to work, but it won't be properly soldered and will likely stop working over time.
  11. RubyDaCherry

    Still makes sense to keep a second, non-hacked, Switch?

    you can litterally boot EmuMMC and Stock on your modded switch... There's no real points.
  12. RubyDaCherry

    Homebrew RELEASE Xash3D (Half-Life) - Custom Goldsrc Engine for Switch

    I can't manage to run HL. It crash at startup. This is exactly what i did. This is how it looks and the error i'm getting: I have copied/pasted the valve folder from my half-life game download directly from Steam. EDIT: Very weird and nobody talked about that, but copy/pasting the...
  13. RubyDaCherry

    Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

    Did anyone managed to play MKWII Deluxe with ? The game run fine at first but when you wanna play a race it gives you a black screen. Edit: the problem seems to come from gamepad emulation, the game works fine if you use a wiimote.