Recent content by Rubaak

  1. Rubaak

    ROM Hack RELEASE New Switch Save site with modified Saves and 100% Completed Saves

    Hi! I'm looking for a save file for Immortals Fenyx Rising that includes the rewards from the limited-time "A Tribute to Family" quest. Specifically, I'm looking for a save that has: The two Blood of Zeus faces and hairstyles The Blue Stone Locket Does anyone have a save file with these items...
  2. Rubaak

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    Immortals Fenyx Rising TID 01004A600EC0A000 BID 70F3F6751D73C644 I'm looking for a cheat, save editor, or any other method to unlock the rewards from the A Tribute to Family limited-time quest in the Nintendo Switch version of Immortals Fenyx Rising. The rewards I'm interested in are: The two...
  3. Rubaak

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    The Shrouded Isle TID 01007EB00D208000 BID 7CEC92DF833E174E Something that allows you to modify the 5 stats, the villagers’ virtues and vices, their status and the year/season. Thanks in advance
  4. Rubaak

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    If anyone can please create codes for this two games: Minabo TID 010082001A646000 BID 6014B3F3C6696A0D A cheat that allows you to modify stats and relationship values, such as the number of friends, romances, children, etc The Shrouded Isle TID 01007EB00D208000 BID 7CEC92DF833E174E Something...
  5. Rubaak

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    Request cheats for Hiragana Pixel Party TID 0100F3D008436000 BID 7593ADDA0B72EE40 Something that prevents losing health or score reduction when failing
  6. Rubaak

    Is it safe to play online if I’ve edited a save file for a game I only play offline?

    Hi folks, I’m considering tweaking the save data of an offline, single-player game. My plan is to make the edits in emuNAND using Checkpoint, then restore the save to my sysNAND and play the game completely offline. What I’d like to know is: Will this affect my ability to safely play other...
  7. Rubaak

    Is it possible to modify legitimate saves to add extras like preorder bonuses or cosmetics? (On sysNAND)

    Thanks a lot for the detailed explanation — really appreciate it! Just to make sure I understand: using this method, would it be possible to unlock something like the Burgundy Gothic Vestment from the Dragon Quest Monsters 3 preorder bonus, or maybe cosmetics from a limited-time quest in...
  8. Rubaak

    Is it possible to modify legitimate saves to add extras like preorder bonuses or cosmetics? (On sysNAND)

    Hey everyone, I have legitimate save files on my Switch (sysNAND), and I’m wondering if there’s a safe way to modify them to unlock things like preorder bonuses, exclusive items, or cosmetics — basically small extras I missed out on. I’m not looking to cheat or mess with game progression, just...