Recent content by robotnic90

  1. robotnic90

    Dying Light Platinum Edition

    thank you for the wonderful cheats! Happy New year everyone!
  2. robotnic90

    Hacking Question updating my emummc to latest firmware

    Thank you so much! So i guess emummc works like emunand on sx os. I have decided to migrate to atmosphere and leave sx os completely. Appreciate it! I just want to know coz i got my v2 switch 2nd hand. It was already converted to atmosphere. Whenever i boot my console, it loads hekate right...
  3. robotnic90

    Hacking Question updating my emummc to latest firmware

    I have the switch v2 mariko with modchip installed. I have 2 questions: 1) is it ok to leave my sysnand untouched and not updated while my emummc with latest firmware and atmosphere version? (Example, i want to leave my sysnand at official firmware 10.0 and i would like to just update my emummc...
  4. robotnic90

    Emulation Cheat Engine Table for Zelda BotW [EUR]

    will these work on the switch version?