Recent content by Rhodon98

  1. R

    Monster Hunter Rise: SUNBREAK [0100B04011742000] (US/EU)

    is there a mr point multiplier cheat? im too lazy burned out at this point to get to mr 100 and i have 10 more points to go lol
  2. R

    Monster Hunter Rise: SUNBREAK [0100B04011742000] (US/EU)

    That's the weird thing because I erased everything BUT the items 999 cheat and it still crashed for me. I hope this one works
  3. R

    Homebrew RELEASE JKSV (save manager) for Switch

    well fuck... i still got my christmas eve save but still man..... that's obviously on me for being stupid lmao. I tried seeing if i could use some recovery program and they ain't poppin up. I doubt it would either way since i never made a backup for the save file i lost anyways lol
  4. R

    Homebrew RELEASE JKSV (save manager) for Switch

    So i completely fucked up and erased some old save folder data by accident and then realized i did that halfway through. I had to use another old save from christmas eve to restore whatever i had from animal crossing. Is there a way to bring those deleted folders back? Mind you, i forgot to save...
  5. R

    ROM Hack RELEASE MHGU Save Editor

    Hi fellas! I have a quick question for Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate for the switch Is there a way to copy a save file from the first slot and paste it on the second slot? I want to keep my progress and all, but play as a male