Recent content by RePTiLyK

  1. RePTiLyK

    Wii U to vWii forwarder channels -AC

    I have tested both wii64 and wii64 rice forwarders and they seem to work fine. I suspect you maybe using the non wiivc apps in your sd/apps. For the gamepad to work you should only use the wiivc folders, after putting the 4 folders in your apps folder, delete the wii64 and wii64 rice, and rename...
  2. RePTiLyK

    Wii U to vWii forwarder channels -AC

    Let me check, I may have switched up some files maybe...
  3. RePTiLyK

    New Visual Boy Advance GX - with dynamic recompiler

    Ty so much for the awesome tool! Made some modifications to the code for my WiiU (3.0.2, since the latest files on github give me some visual artifacts on the menus) and thought of sharing them. Turbo mode was made a toggle, so that ON makes the turbo always active, and hardcoded 2 more buttons...
  4. RePTiLyK

    Homebrew app Emulator mGBA-GX - GBA/GBC/GB emulator for Wii

    Something I remembered in the mean time is that since you are using vba-gx as the mainframe, wiiu gamepad compatibility might be already inherited. Indeed, I was able to make a forwarder to your emulator that enables the use of the gamepad. For anyone interested, it is here.
  5. RePTiLyK

    Wii U to vWii forwarder channels -AC

    Try this one, it points to /apps/wii64 Rice/boot.dol or /apps/wii64-Rice/boot.dol 1789555814 You were right, Wii64 and Wii64 rice do support the WiiU gamepad, so I butchered said feature needlessly. Will re-uploaded those 2 as soon as I get home. My bad, sorry... 1789593216 Remade the Wii64...
  6. RePTiLyK

    Wii U to vWii forwarder channels -AC

    To my knowledge Not64 and Wii64 just are not compatible with the gamepad... Nothing to do about it, and I don't think the emulators will ever be updated with gamepad support
  7. RePTiLyK

    Wii U to vWii forwarder channels -AC

    Sorry for taking so long, here you go. For Wii64 I disabled the prompt to use the WiiU gamepad, since it requires at least a pro controller or any other supported input. WiiStation is just a reskin of FunkyScott47 release. mGBA-GX is a relatively new emulator over the Wii forum, so its mileage...
  8. RePTiLyK

    Wii U to vWii forwarder channels -AC

    I am going to be away from my PC for a couple of days, but I can upload the ones I remade here (used Not64). Nonetheless, I will make the wii64 one as it is pretty simple.
  9. RePTiLyK

    Wii U to vWii forwarder channels -AC

    I get what you are advising me, but I am a sucker for separate icons for the emulators. Plus the GX line of emulators with the covers for the games is gorgeous. So after some testing, I ended up removing the vwii channels since they are taking up some (very necessary) space as I do not use...
  10. RePTiLyK

    Wii U to vWii forwarder channels -AC

    Hey! I am trying to figure some stuff out regarding Wii emulators on the WiiU, and sadly I am getting some confusing information from different sources. Considering I have my WiiU and vwii soft modded to the latest, with c2wpatcher plugin on aroma. I have the following emulators on their...
  11. RePTiLyK

    Homebrew app Emulator mGBA-GX - GBA/GBC/GB emulator for Wii

    This is shaping up quite nicely, great job! I am also waiting for some compatibility with the wiiu (gamepad compatibility, and a vwii forwarder and wiiu WUP forwarder would be delightful)
  12. RePTiLyK

    Gaming Homebrew game Banjo-Kazooie Wii U Port (Release)

    Great work! Tested and working pretty good! The widescreen is very much appreciated
  13. RePTiLyK

    Hacking New Classic Controller Hacks

    Done! I was able to edit the gct code, removing any wiimote+nunchuk remappings. Took me quite a bit of time and a lot of "google prime", but it is tested and working in my wiiu. This was also only possible because of the excellent modularity of the cheat code by Vague Rant, as well as his...
  14. RePTiLyK

    Hacking New Classic Controller Hacks

    That's really a bummer... Forgive my naivety, but from the original code is it not possible to "trim" the lines where the remapping of the wiimote+nunchuk happen? Or is this something that has to be done from the ground up?
  15. RePTiLyK

    Hacking New Classic Controller Hacks

    First off all, this entire thread is stellar. Your mods enable us to enjoy our games the way we want (using CC), as well as improving some dubious key mapping decisions by the developers. Additionally, and most important to me, is that they enable the use of the WII U gamepad when playing (if...