Recent content by Remy19

  1. Remy19

    Fire Emblem Engage 0100A6301214E000

    [成长率还原] 040E0000 02561D28 52800000 080E0000 02561CCC 14000017 52800000 Is this the code to reset growth rate to original values? it says reduction in google translate, can someone confirm?
  2. Remy19

    Fire Emblem Engage 0100A6301214E000

    apologies, just tested the code, the name was confusing but refine iron code actually maxes out all the refining materials (silver,steel) and not just iron.
  3. Remy19

    Fire Emblem Engage 0100A6301214E000

    Any codes for infinite Steel and Silver? i saw only iron code in thread. Appreciate it if someone shared the code pls.
  4. Remy19

    ROM Hack Xenoblade3 Save Editor

    Thank you! your list have been great! looking forward to your updated collectibles list.
  5. Remy19

    ROM Hack Suggestion Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- Ban Discussion Thread

    Still having the problem. Not sure how to fix it. If you manage to fix it do share please
  6. Remy19

    ROM Hack Suggestion Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- Ban Discussion Thread

    Thanks for the replies. It still doesn't work. I have already rebooted after turning back incognito. And I didn't even have ldn_mitm installed. Some others are also reporting this problem on discord. It seems that its a dlc issue regarding the silk rug?? Would love if someone could come up with...
  7. Remy19

    ROM Hack Suggestion Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- Ban Discussion Thread

    How are you guys connecting the modded switch and the non-modded switch?? Mine doesn't detect the other's island on local. I don't have cheats installed or anything. The modded switch is on emunand/nsp game though with incognito on. I tried removing incognito (using 90dns instead) and it still...
  8. Remy19

    Hacking ps4 save wizard, slot available

    Hello, I am interested. Do you have paypal?
  9. Remy19

    Hacking Extracting savegames from Animal Crossing New Leaf

    SDF = SaveDataFiler.cia we cant share the link due to copyright reasons. Try searching youtube, google and the forums.