Recent content by Reiseconner

  1. Reiseconner

    LumenTale: Memories of Trey 1.0.0.1 TID: 010063D024008000 BID: F97DD29858242FF8

    Switch update came through. Are we gonna see an update to this? 1790802260 Day 2 of checking in.
  2. Reiseconner

    LumenTale: Memories of Trey 1.0.0.1 TID: 010063D024008000 BID: F97DD29858242FF8

    Dang alright. What about Hoboken power that is only unlocked? This way we dont need to switch animon out.
  3. Reiseconner

    LumenTale: Memories of Trey 1.0.0.1 TID: 010063D024008000 BID: F97DD29858242FF8

    Yo that is gonna play probably real smooth. I have seen those things and they are BEASTS
  4. Reiseconner

    LumenTale: Memories of Trey 1.0.0.1 TID: 010063D024008000 BID: F97DD29858242FF8

    Ohhhh. 1781574835 The main two I would love to see are the Lost 100% and Scan 100% 1781611862 Welp, system update. Everyone be mindful of how fast you push the buttons lol
  5. Reiseconner

    LumenTale: Memories of Trey 1.0.0.1 TID: 010063D024008000 BID: F97DD29858242FF8

    Yeah, this was mentioned to me awhile back. 1781542279 I'm not sure I know how to find that. Edit: Found it. e252c0295d3b079a