Recent content by ReheatedMacaroni

  1. ReheatedMacaroni

    Real Bounties.

    It sounds like you don't get much done. Thanks for sh!tting in the thread.
  2. ReheatedMacaroni

    Real Bounties.

    Real Bounties Just posting this here. In case you haven't heard about it. Real bounties. Worth a half a year or mores worth of salary. This Is backed by people like Louis Rossman, and Dammit Jeff. Theres no reason to think you wont be paid.
  3. ReheatedMacaroni

    Where can I sell my Nintendo Switch mail-in modding services?

    I think I will struggle to post 100 posts, I don't use cheats. And I do like being outside.Im not getting into prices but you can get switches right now below fair market value because people want switch2. To live off this without a second income to live above poverty you would need to flip one...
  4. ReheatedMacaroni

    Nerd Miner

    Anyone use this? I found it interesting to setup. I understand it doesn't actively mine BC. But generates a possible hash to be used and if its used, I benefit. It makes a great 24 hour clock at the least. Lottery isn't legal where I live. So I view it as such.
  5. ReheatedMacaroni

    Where can I sell my Nintendo Switch mail-in modding services?

    By the end of this week ill be sitting on three ready to sell switch lites chipped out. It's been crossing my mind paying for a booth at a fair/flea market/function/swap meet with possibly a travel display or tablet with a video playing of what you *can* do with a chipped out switch. Possibly...
  6. ReheatedMacaroni

    Ebay alternatives?

    So the down side of Mercari is they side with the buyer 100%. If the buyer has buying remorse, they can return. It falls 100% on the seller. Ive sold a sealed Ps2 controller, got it back opened. Ive sold sealed Cards from 1999, 1998. Got em back open. Nothing I can do. Even sold a modchip...
  7. ReheatedMacaroni

    Advice on selling used Wii game discs.

    Pricecharting for competitve pricing. Followed by ebay. I've ordered stuff from the Middle East and California on the same 10 minutes. I've received stuff from middle east quicker than Cali, while being closer to cali.
  8. ReheatedMacaroni

    Ad network 2026 - provide feedback here

    install firefox and goto extensions,,, Ublock origin. Add Extension. No ads. You won't even see an ad on youtube not logged in, thank me later.
  9. ReheatedMacaroni

    Is the retro game market overpriced?

    I think there's some politics missed. Game market is cooked. I had an awesome collection. I sold half of it on NintendoAge before they rug pulled the game market and encouraged the price hikes. I thought about holding onto it. But, I don't have time to play games once I had a kid. Now I have two...
  10. ReheatedMacaroni

    Does anyone know where to get a legit DualShock 3 controller

    So the last two I've gotten were counterfeit. My best advice and this is something I'm almost about to do myself. Theres lots of game controllers in repair, beaten battered and bruised. I see genuine ps3 controllers in these lots with fakes obviously. I just can't bring myself to the hassle of...
  11. ReheatedMacaroni

    Where can I sell my Nintendo Switch mail-in modding services?

    So the filming process you're looking at, is a few hundred bucks to setup. And you still have the advertising issue. And then really, someone with an AI tool for less than a modder filming setup, has potential to out-do the regular person via Videos. We won't even mention time. And i'm going...
  12. ReheatedMacaroni

    Where can I sell my Nintendo Switch mail-in modding services?

    I've noticed too. I've dropped using anything wording wise to do with modding or picofly. I might mention thermal paste types and the No stick drift TMR upgrade. To give an idea of something happened. I make clear I don't offer it setup, but I am under presumption that the SD card setup ones...
  13. ReheatedMacaroni

    What up i'm new here.

    Yes, of course. Easy peasy, sort of. That 'decent' microscope is about 300-400 USD used. Those coin microscope are cool for, coins. I just got a used Vevyor kit that contains a magnify glass, and a 10 USD soldering tool , that i can manipulate pretty well. I was Certified on MIG and TIG welding...
  14. ReheatedMacaroni

    What up i'm new here.

    I'm on a welding forum, couldn't tell you which. I've been installing picofly mods on Switch lites for about 6 months. I did soldering in 9th grade. I've known about this site for quite a long time. Finally made an account. Goal would be to fix boards and work for myself. But some of the board...